7.

minho, felix, hyunjin and i were getting ready to leave when i remembered that i was supposed to text changbin.

i groaned and pulled my phone out of my pocket, searching through my contacts. i rolled my eyes the moment i came across changbin's.

he'd saved his name as 'changbinnie 🤧🥰🤞❤".

i couldn't help but laugh a bit, cause it was kinda cute.

i was too lazy to text him, so i decided to call instead.

changbin picked up on the 4th ring.

"hello?"

"hey, it's naeun." i reply.

"oh, guess i should save your number now then, since we're pals and all."

i could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"if you save it as anything similar to what you did with yours, i'll revoke our friendship." i joke. but i almost hope he does.

changbin chuckles a bit. "no promises. so are you guys on your way to start filming?"

i nod, then remember he couldn't see that. "yeah, we are. we're gonna film in that upper level of the underground part of the hospital parking lot."

"alright. chan and jisung are already with me, so we'll meet you there in a few."

"okay then. see you in a bit." i hang up the call.

"changbin?" felix asks, zipping up the duffle bag with all the camera equipment.

"yeah. he says they're gonna meet us there."

"cool," hyunjin nods. "you guys ready?"

i look to felix and minho, then nod. "i think we are."

the four of us head out to my car, and felix calls shotgun.

i was nervous. we'd never had anyone watch while we danced before. in person, i mean. but i was also nervous because changbin would be there. why? honestly... i don't know. something about the idea of him seeing me dance just... gives me chills.dd

when we pull into the upper level, changbin, chan, and jisung were already there.

i take a deep breath before i get out of the car, and my hands are trembling.

get your shit together naeun, come on. it's just changbin, why are you so freaked out?

i shake my head and head over to where felix is setting up the camera.

"oh my god, are you okay?" felix asks, his eyes wide.

"yeah, i'm okay. why?"

"uh, probably because you look like a fucking ghost right now? you're so pale, you look like you're gonna be sick." felix answers, feeling my forehead with the back of his hand. "you're not hot or anything."

"no, i'm just nervous jix. i don't know why, but something about him being here makes me feel weird." i sigh.

"who? changbin?" felix asked, surprise evident in his voice.

i give him a look, and then i nod.

"do you like... like him or something?" felix looks at me curiously.

my eyes widen. "what? like changbin? no way!" i shake my head vigorously. "i barely know the guy."

"yeah, uh-huh." felix says, unconvinced. "your face says otherwise."

"oh my god, i can't with you, bye." i shake my head.

"wait, hang on. the camera is all set, so we can start now." felix stands up and takes a swig from his water bottle. "hyunjin, minho, you ready?"

both boys nod, and hyunjin gives a thumbs up.

"alright then." i say, shaking myself out. "let's go."