2.

"i, uh... changbin- i'm sorry." i apologize to the dark-haired male that stood before me.

"it's fine, don't worry about it." changbin shook his head.

that was the longest i'd ever heard him speak. usually it was single words like no, yes, or maybe. or it was 'sorry', whenever he was reprimanded by the teacher for sleeping in class. 

"are you sure? i didn't hurt you or anything did i?" i'm embarrassed that i made a fool of myself in front of changbin, and now i was embarrassing myself even more. perfect. 

"yeah, i'm sure." changbin chuckled. what?  "how about you? are you okay?"

"uh," my tongue gets a little tied while i try to speak, and i'm frustrated when i finally manage to get the words out. "yes, i'm fine, thank you."

"cute." changbin says, nonchalant.

"huh?" changbin just called me... cute?

"you're cute." he repeats.

"i'm... cute? what happened to shy changbin that doesn't speak to anyone except chan and jisung?"

"i'm not shy. i just don't like talking to the people here. they irritate me." he states.

"oh. but... you're talking to me? i don't irritate you?" i question, curiosity sparked.

"no," changbin studies me for a moment before continuing. "you interest me."

my eyebrows shoot up, and right as i'm about to say something, someone calls changbin's name from down the hall. jisung.

"well, i'll be going now. nice talking to you." changbin says with a grin. he turns around as he walks away and shoots me a peace sign. aegyo?

what the hell is going on?

i stand at my locker for a few more minutes, trying to process my interactions with changbin. that doesn't last long though, because felix suddenly appears by my side, startling me with his deep voice.

"you okay over there?" he asks, poking my cheek.

"uh... i don't really know." i reply, rubbing my forehead.

"why not? what's up?"

"well, i just talked to seo changbin." i tell him.

felix's eyebrows raise in surprise. "and? what did he say?"

i chuckle. "apparently i'm cute, and i interest him."

my best friend's eyes widen. "let's go, you're telling me everything."