3.

"that's so... i don't even know." felix sips his smoothie, trying to figure out this thing with changbin.

"me neither. how am i interesting? i only ever talk to like, 3 people. you, minho, and hyunjin. oh, and my sister. honestly i think the only interesting thing about me is the fact that we dance together."

"maybe there's something that changbin sees in you. i mean, there must be. if seo changbin thinks you're interesting, you must be interesting."

"i don't know, jix." i scan the little smoothie bar, not really knowing what i'm looking for. perhaps i'm looking for changbin. "he seems like he would be a pretty cool guy to be friends with if he would actually talk to people."

"i kinda don't blame him for the not talking to people thing. kids here are pretty irritating. i don't know how i deal with you sometimes."

i smack felix's arm playfully. "hey! you love me and you know it!"

"okay okay, yeah i do. just don't hit me again." he laughs.

"don't be mean and you have yourself a deal."

the little doorbell rings as someone enters the shop, catching my and felix's attention.

han jisung.

he catches sight of me, and walks over to our booth. felix scoots over with wide eyes, and jisung takes a seat beside him.

"so you're the girl changbin was talking to earlier, yeah?" he asks.

"uh... yeah? why?" i chew my lip nervously.

"because changbin doesn't talk to people other than me and chan. and i wanted to know who you are."

"well, uh. for one, my name is park naeun. i'm in a youtube dance group with felix," i point over to him. "and two of our other friends."

"right. and why was changbin talking to you?"

"i accidentally ran into him when i was turning away from my locker."

"plenty of people have done that and he didn't speak to them. what really happened?"

i furrow my brows in confusion. "but... that is what really happened! you can ask changbin!"

"damn okay. you're a feisty one." jisung chuckles. "anyways, i'd better get going. i'm supposed to be bringing the other guys smoothies for while we're recording."

"recording?" i repeat.

"yeah, for 3racha?"

"right, right. i forget you guys do that sometimes." i admit.

"yeah... by the way, i've seen your channel. you guys are insanely good. when are you guys uploading again?"

felix and i look to each other with wide eyes. han jisung watches our channel?

"well, uh, we're recording on friday after school. the video will be up saturday afternoon." felix tells him with a grin.

"alright, cool. i'll make sure i check it out. see you guys around?"

"yeah," i say. "see you around."

jisung gets up from our table and heads over to the counter to get his smoothies.

"so are we buddies with han jisung now, or...?"

i look over at felix and shake my head. "i have literally no idea."

we watch jisung leave, and then i sink in my seat.

"what's up?" felix asks.

"nothing, i'm alright. just... wondering what school is gonna be like tomorrow."