An old book.

Okay so I have decided that I'm  going to be bringing back an old book that I wrote along time ago, but I will be doing that as soon as I'm doing completing this book, and I'm also going to be making the ending kinda soon because I have some wonderful ideas for the rest of this book, and I've also thought long and hard about how I should go about doing the rest of this story and I will admit I was kinda proud on well this book did, that after I'm done with this book I will make a pt2, and I will be more than happy if you guys would help me title pt2....................

And at this very moment I am writing one of my Queen and clarence books I haven't updated that book in a while, and I would love to focus on that book tonight, so I would really love if y'all could head over to that book right now.

The book is called:Are you the one..

Go over to my list of books and find it, hopefully you guys love that story as much as you guys love this one.

And if you guys also wouldn't mind doing is also heading over to one of my Ar'mon and Treys books.

The book is called:My love is your love.

That book is also doing somewhat good, but also if you guys like this book you show gone like that book, I personal think I kinda could have did a little bit better that's why I guess I'm making a pt2 to that, and that book is called:Forver.

I think I should start over with that book, and rewrite everything for the simple fact that I was just throwing things together and not thinking about the organization of how I was going to write it was just all off so I think tomorrow or when ever I can I'm going to unpublish the whole book and and I'm going to rewrite everything and make it wat better.

But as soon as you are done reading this head over to are you the one,featuring Queen and Clarence...

And I just want to thank you all for just supporting my story and showing it so much love, it's like once I publish something I love after a few minutes you guys are voting or commenting under what I've wrote and I love that, and can't wait to continue writing books for you guys to read and enjoy.