Im sorry baby.

"Corey that doesn't even matter, why you texting her?" She said to Corey. "We just friends I wouldn't have thought she would have tried and take it there" he said trying to reason with her. "Just shut up Corey you always say some like that, the point of it is if you thought that, you shouldn't have kept talking to her" she said getting more angry. "Look you know that's not my intentions,I just was trying to be nice and not be rude, and I'll stop talking to her if that makes you happy" he said trying to hug her. "Corey don't fucking touch me, it's not about what makes me happy, it's what you should have done, duhh Corey just stop talking to me, over there looking stupid now" she said walking out the room.

Skipping to the rest of the day.

Corey:King can I talk to you for a second real quick.

King:yeah, wassup.

Corey: So I don't mean to tell you are problems or whatever, but I think I screwed up big time with Carmen.

King:what you mean screwed up, what you do cheat or something.

Corey:nah I didn't cheat, I just was talking to my old friend in Alabama, but we just talking like friends until she took it to far, and at first I thought she was just playing cause that's how she was, but then she took it far, and that's when I knew I had to stop talking to her, but at the end of the day Carmen still saw it as if I did something.

King:well even though your intentions wasn't to mess with her, you still was entertaining her, first of you'll learn sooner then later you don't have no friends as girls like that when you in a relationship that just don't work like that, especially girls you grew up with it just don't be same when you in a relationship, but I think you should make it up to her probably take her out somewhere just y'all to, and just show her she the only one.

Corey:maybe you right, cause I do feel like I'm to friendly to these girls, when I got a girl already, but they just friends.

King:yeah but you got to understand, girls have jealousy problems rather they want to say they do or not they do, and to them it seems like you trying to hard with these girls, and that's when the trust starts to break so just never give them a reason not to trust you, and what you did is every reason for her not to trust you and that's just the truth.

Corey:Ight I'll plan some stuff for us to do tomorrow just the two of, but imma need y'all help on that though.

King:gotcha brother, whatever you need I'm there.

Corey: Ight thanks.

Pt2 coming soon