B&C

"Wassup guys it's ya girl a"-cut off cause tray and Chris is looking at her. "Is there something on my face, like what" she said looking annoyed. "No it's just you forgot to say Wassup,wassup, wassup, wassup guys it's ya girl Aarionna that cute little brown girl everybody wants a little taste of" Chris says. "Oh thanks y'all idk what I would do with out y'all" she said patting them on their backs. "Okay guys wassup, wassup, wassup, wassup guys ya girl Arionna that cute little brown girl everybody wants alittle taste of and today is a Banana Crew video ya feel me, we made this group up on ig live and so we just coming to y'all with this Q&A video on my channel. "Yeah you feel me so we all have 4 questions each on our phones, so we have 12 each and we are here to answer y'all questions ya dig" he said while smiling. "Yeah so who wants to go first" Chris asked. "I'll go first since this is my channel" she said looking at the questions on her phone. "Okay so first question is what is y'all types" asking while looking at them. "Well I mean to be honest I really don't have a type you feel me just as long as they have a bomb personality and is beautiful on the inside and out ya feel me, and we gone get along just fine" he said lowkey looking at Ari. "Okay and Chris what about you" she asked while looking at him. "Me? I like the same but I want a bad chocolate girl or a Hispanic ya feel me" with a smirk 😏 . "Okay and me I like a good personality I fell like skin don't matter as long as they got something for them selfs and they are welling to have something for me as well" she said low key looking at Tray to.

So I'm obviously not finna go through a whole Q&A video this is not youtube this is a book, but let's continue with the story.

Skipping to when they were done with the video.

Tray: Ari can I talk to you real quick.

Ari:yeah sure wassup.

Tray: can we like go to your room... and talk.

Ari:umm... sure.

And they went to Ari room.

Ari:So wassup.

Tray:Well first off don't think I'm wried for coming at you like this, but before I tell you this just tell me that no matter what, that your going to still be cool with me, and remain to still be friends with me.

Ari:yeah wassup Tray.

Tray:Do you promise cause when I tell you this I don't want you to change on how you think of me, you know.

Ari:Yeah I promise I won't think of you differently, now please tell me.

Tray:Okay well Ari, I know we just become friends you know moving into the house together, but I kinda, and I mean kinda grew feelings for someone/he said while rubbing his neck.

Ari:oh umm... well why you telling me, you want to.....umm talk to her or something/kinda looking annoyed but interested so he wouldn't know.

Tray:yeah I am trying to talk to her, but I don't know if she feels the same, because every time I give her hints I don't think she takes them the right way you feel me.

Ari:Well I don't really have experience in trying to get girls as you know I'm not a guy, but I guess the best advice I can give you is take her to her favorite restaurant, or favorite place to go and tell her how you feel about her. She said with a shrug.

Tray:Bro thanks Ari I knew I could count on you, ima get everything set up tomorrow for her, she is going to be so happy.

Ari:Well tray I'm glad I can be help. She said with a small smile.

And than he walked out the room, to his room.

Ari's thoughts

I like Tray but when he told me that, I felt like jumping out my window, because I am the one who likes him, and now tomorrow I have to be at home thinking about the girl he is taking on a date, cause it show won't be me.