You dont know how to love

"Tray why are you not talking to me?" I said while touching his shoulders. "Just leave me along" he said as that has been his first few words he has said to me all day. "Tray why are you acting like this we are together right, so whatever is going on you should be able to tell me" I said still touching his shoulder, hoping he would tell me the problem. "Airi I'm not going to tell you again just leave me alone, I can't tell you the problem cause all your gonna say is my bad I didn't mean it" he said now looking up at me, with puffy red eyes. "Tray what did I do to you?" I said looking a little confused now. "You just don't get it do you, loving you is like loving a brick wall, you don't know how to love someone that loves you back" he said looking me deep in my eyes. "And why do you say that, Tray I've always been concentrate of your feelings and mine, I always listen to you even if I feel that your wrong, and you say I don't know how to love, I mean come on what's really the problem?" I said now looking like I was over the whole conversation. "See that's the problem you always think your doing these things and your not, let me ask you a question since you always listen, and always take my feelings into concentration, what was I saying to you last night, well trying to say to you" he said. "Tray you was talking about the tv you wanted duh" I said looking annoyed. "No that was last week. When you were talking about a tv you wanted" He said that while I was looking embarrassed. "See what I'm talking about, you never make time to even listen to what I have to say, or what I want to do, and I was trying to tell you that I feel like we should move to Atlanta but I guess you was to busy zoning out, you didn't get a chance to hear it" he said while getting up. "Wait why do you want to move" I asked looking at him get up. "Huh funny you asked, because i never said we was going to I said I felt like we should, maybe you were listening to the explanation then you would know why, but no you just can't listen to me, its always has to be about what Airi wants to do what about Tray huh?, have you ever put that into concentration since your so concentrate" after he said that he walked out of the room, while I was so lost sitting on the bed.

Airi....

Maybe Tray is right I haven't taken one ounce of thought in to what he says, and what he wants, it's like it's all about me, even though I feel that he is forcing it just a little, because Tray be getting in his feelings all the time, but another thing I don't know about is moving to Atlanta and leaving the gang behind I mean it would be nice but I don't want to leave them, and especially my mom and them, they would need me the most I wouldn't dare be away from them, but I want to find out the real reason why we are moving to Atlanta, and this time I will listen.

Trays thoughts....

I really love Airi, but I refuse to get disrespected in this relationship, I just can't, i just don't know what I have to do to get her to pay attention to my feelings and I swear I'm all about her and care for her, and that's were I mess up if she can't pay attention to me and show me just as much as affection as I'm showing her then I can't be with her, rather I love her or not I can't burry my feeling just to please her.