JQCG CHALLENGE

Nique and king channel.

Hay wassup qwazy mobe it's ya boy king, and it's ya girl nique. And we with the gang, we bout to do this 2 truths and one lie challenge and we just came with a gang name, it's called the JQCG(Justqwazycloutgang)

Airi:the j is for me, because of Iamjustairi.

Nique&king:the q Is of course for qwazy.

Chris&tray:clout is for us, because we the clout of Atlanta.

Carmen&corey:gang is us, because we the cc gang, so we just put that together.

So I'm not gone get into the challenge, because I'm not really gone do a lot of YouTube in this story but I will put some YouTube stuff but not a lot like how I would do in any other story, so yeah.

Nique:so what y'all want to do.

Carmen:let's go out to eat I'm starving.

Airi:me to let's go to cheddars.

Nique:I'm down, what about you boys.

Boys:we down.

Chris:as long as it's good I'm most certainly down.

And they laughed.

And they got dressed.

Not gone get into detail about what they have on, unless they are going somewhere like the club, or a special occasion.

Skipping to when they made it there.

Nique:dang Chris you so damn picky.

Chris:these people don't know how to make no food here, damn man.

Tray:Chill Out man, look here they come.

Chris:bout time.

King:my mans said he want his food now(while laughing).

Corey:for real.

And then the waiter gave him the correct food.

Chris:about damn time.

Airi:Chris chill out.

Waiter:I'm sorry sir, but you not gone talk to me like that All.

Chris:will maybe if you got my order right, I wouldn't be talking to you like that.

Carmen:chris Chill it's okay you got your food.

Waiter:are you single?.

Chris:yeah why?.

Waiter:will I see why you single, you a rude ass nigga.

Tray:nah we not gone go there, he not rude he just mad cause y'all fucked up his order.

Waiter:will Was I hear when that happened.

Tray:no.

Waiter:okay than, so how the hell was I supposed to know.

Nique:okay how about this, how about you just walk away and that will solve a lot.

Waiter:who was talking to you.

King:excuse you, you not talking to her, cause if you is you can reverse that attitude some where else.

Carmen:for real.

Nique:nah it's okay, just let her get her ass beat up.

Waiter:beat who ass, I promise you it won't be mine, cause I'll beat yo ass you and yo bitch ass friends that want to chime in.

Nique:will whats good.

As she stood up Carmen, and Airi stood up with her.

Tray:hay I think you should walk away.

Waiter:I ain't doing shit.

Corey:we ain't gone tell you know more, if you don't walk away we gone let them beat yo ass.

King:for real.

Waiter:I'll get my bestfriends to come bust they ass up, while they playin.

King:and I'll bust them bitchs in they face, and if you got niggas I'll bust they ass to(while standing up as well as Corey, Chris, and tray behind him).

Than somebody else came over.

??:what's going on?.

Nique:ask this bitch, she obviously got hella balls coming at us wrong.

??:what did you do now?.

Waiter:bro you can fire me for all I care, cause this job not for me, people over her testing me mad hard.

Airi:will get gone then, go on see you can't even keep a job.

After Airi said that, the girl slapped Airi, and that's when nique, carmen went hams on her, and airi went in to. It took king, Corey, Chris, and tray to get them off her.

Waiter:I better not see you hoes around, or it's on.

Nique:is that a threat.

Waiter:trust me, that's not a threat when it's gone come true.

And then they kicked her out as will as the gang.

Bro that was some qwazy stuff😂😂😂.

JQCG❤️.

💙lele_on1