Chapter 45: Tick Tock

5 o'clock struck, everyone was seen going back home. Including Siyeon, who went back to her house and as she arrived, she saw Taehyung's car already parked in front of her house in the driveway. As she parked her car inside her garage, she went to the front door. Keying in her password, the door automatically opened.

Walking inside the seemingly empty house, she closed the door took off her shoes and socks off. She glanced around the house, noting some lights were on but there was no sign of her boyfriend in the house. "Taehyung, I'm home," she called for her boyfriend but no reply came.

She proceeded to the living room and looked at the kitchen area where Taehyung always spent his time cooking, but still, there was no sign of him.

Suddenly, both arms approached from behind and enveloped her form like a ghost.

"I got you now..." the hushed voice whispered at her ears.

"Get away from me!" Siyeon's panic level spiked as she raised her hand and tried to get out of their grasp.

"Hey, relax-relax! It's me." Siyeon glanced up and saw her boyfriend looking worryingly down at her. Her breathing slowed as she saw his familiar face.

"Taehyung..." Siyeon felt relieved as it was just her boyfriend. For a second there, she thought it was someone else. Siyeon might have a cold front in the agency, but she is the easiest to get frightened when someone try to scare her.

"Don't scare me like that..." Siyeon started to tear up and Taehyung quickly pulled her into a big hug, trying to calm her down.

"I'm just joking. I'm sorry, okay?" He said they went back and forth. Taehyung felt guilty for teasing Siyeon, as he didn't know she was easily affected. Siyeon nodded as she forgave him. Taehyung released his hug and cupped her face, giving a quick soft kiss on her lips and her forehead.

"You must be tired, right? Go hit the shower first while I will make dinner for us," said him.

"I'm sorry. I can't have dinner with you today. Lee's family invited me and my friends for dinner at their house tonight."

"Well then. Guess I have to eat alone," he pouted.

"Ask Matthew to come over? Besides, he'll also be alone now because Dami has some work to do until midnight," said Siyeon.

"Okay~" Taehyung smiled down at her.

Siyeon grabbed his hand dragging him with her. "Let's go," she said.

"W-where are we going?"

"Bathroom. Gonna take a shower."

"But I already had one just now."

"Well then. Guess I have to take a bath alone." Siyeon made a pouting face and Taehyung realized his girlfriend is copying him.

"Are you copying me?" his eyes squinted in mock affronted.

"Nope," she said shortly, still making a pouting face.

Taehyung finally gave up as her cute face was melting him. "Alright, I will accompany you m'lady."

Siyeon grinned and pulled him to the bathroom and they took a shower together.
_____________

Later that night, Sua, Siyeon, Handong and Yoohyeon have arrived at Lee's house. They got out of their vehicles together and walked to Lee's front door. Sua pushed the doorbell button and they waited for someone to open the door. Then, the door opened to see Mr Lee.

"Honey, they're here~," said Mr Lee to his wife.

"Hello, Mr Lee." They bowed and greeted him.