Chapter 23: Face The Problem

"Taehyung, wake up. Time to go to work," Siyeon was shaking her boyfriend to wake him up. Taehyung roused and opened his eyes. His bleary and half-opened eyes focused on Siyeon.

"Hey, Siyeon. Good mor-- why are you dressed up in your uniform?" Taehyung blinked his eyes open and tried to shake off his half-asleep state. Sitting up on the bed, he saw Siyeon dressed up in her tailored black suit.

"I'm going to work," said Siyeon.

"But you're still not fully recovered yet. You have to rest more," Taehyung concerned.

Siyeon huffed, "I have a lot of work to do and I don't want to take a break or it's going to pile up."

"But what about your wound?"

"It's fine. I'm just going to do office work. I'm spending all of my time in the office for today."

"Okay, but if something happens I'm taking you back home even if I have to piggyback you or drag you home."

Siyeon laughed at his behaviour, "Okay. You don't have to worry too much about me."

"Of course I need to worry about you. Especially now that you're in this condition."

"Like I said, It's okay. If I'm in pain, I will call you right away. Okay?" Taehyung nodded, satisfied by her response and got off of the bed.

"I'll go take shower first and we will eat breakfast together, okay Angel?" Taehyung cupped Siyeon's cheek and gave a little peck on her forehead. Siyeon smiled, feeling warm inside. Taehyung smiled too, and turned to the bathroom.

After they were done eating breakfast, they went out of the house and Taehyung immediately went to help Siyeon walk to his car. He opened the door and stepped back, making sure Siyeon didn't hit her head and that she was comfortable where she sat. Closing the car door, he went around to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Did you forgot to bring something?" asked Taehyung.

"I guess not. Let's go," said Siyeon. Taehyung drove carefully as they went to the NiTE headquarter. While on the way to work, they stayed silent, comfortable in only focusing on the road and the buildings that passed by. Taehyung broke the silence as he called for Siyeon.

"Siyeon, can I ask you something."

"Sure, what is it Taehyung?"

"You're the first agent to be in the Dreamcatcher squad but why is it that Miss Jiu is the leader and not you?"

"Hm everybody seems to ask the same question. The reason is not serious at all. I just let Jiu be the leader because she's the oldest out of all of us and she can handle problems easily. I can't do that 'cause I'm too stubborn."

"Like right now. I told you not to go to work today, but you still want to," Taehyung chuckled.

"You just worry too much. I'll do fine, I'll not work too hard today. I promise."

"Okay... " He held up her right hand and kissed her knuckles as he drove to NiTE.

As they arrived, Taehyung stopped the car in front of the main entrance. Taehyung wanted to help Siyeon to get out of the car but Siyeon refused.

"It's okay, I can get up by myself," said Siyeon.

"Be careful..." Taehyung could only look at her getting out of the car. He knew he couldn't help Siyeon because if he did, they would be seen by other agents doing errands on the ground floor of the building. Plus, most would likely stop and stare at them, thinking that Taehyung and Siyeon are in a relationship. It wouldn't do to get a lot of attention when they only started dating. He could only imagine the barrage of questions and stares if people find out. No, he couldn't let anyone know yet, especially Siyeon's members.