Chapter 31: Just Ride.

Handong rode on her bike as she went to her home where she asked Xiumin to wait in front of her house. She went with full speed and passed the cars easily as she switched from one lane to another. The cars honked at her as she sped by but she barely heard them over the roar of engine from her motorcycle.

As she reached her house, she spotted a man with a bike parked in front of her house and immediately knew it was Xiumin. At the same time, Xiumin looked around as he heard an engine rumbling and he recognized the black bike and the rider who was headed in his direction.

Handong halted her bike suddenly and caused it to lift up a bit, landing right next to Xiumin's bike.

"What a nice entrance," Xiumin chuckled, clapping his hands. Handong took off her helmet and fixed her hair.

"Sorry, I had an errand to do," she got off of her bike and put her helmet on the seat

"To Lee's?"

"Nah, it's somewhere else."

"Ah... I see."

Handong nodded her head to the house, "Let go inside. I'm gonna get changed first."

"It's okay, I will wait outside. I'm a bit shy to go to your house."

"Why are you being shy for? It's hot outside and you're gonna get burned. Come on." Xiumin relented, as it looked like Handong was not taking no as an answer. She unlocked the front door and she went inside, inviting him in.

"You live alone?" Xiumin looked around the living room, noticing it was moderately decorated but looked cozy to live in.

"I used to live with my mom but she wanted to stay in China so she went, and now I live here alone." Handong put her keys on the coffee table and went to her room to change her suit to more comfortable clothes. Xiumin was in the living room, peering at the pictures through glass-pane cupboard and also on the wall where it showed Handong and an older woman who he thought was her mother. Looking around the picture frames, he realized Handong doesn't have any of her childhood photos displayed.

"Does she not have her childhood photos?" Xiumin thought. Then, he went to another cabinet where the trophies had been placed.

"She won a lot of trophies. Maybe she used to be a athletic," he smirked. He didn't realize that Handong was behind him, following his movements as he looked at the picture frames. She had changed into simple white shirt, black leather jacket and black jeans.

"What are you looking at?" Handong made Xiumin jump as he turned around and saw Handong casually leaning against the wall, hands crossed loosely in front of her.

"Ouh, I'm just looking at these trophies," He pointed at said objects. "Did you play sports in high school?"

"Well...sort of."

"What do you mean?"

"I will at another time. Now, let's go, shall we?" Xiumin nodded as they walked out of the house.

"Wait, so where are we going?" Handong still didn't know where they will be going.

"Well, we're just taking a ride and go to a place where we can relax on our free weekend," said Xiumin.

"Hmm I like it. I'll just follow wherever you want to go."

"But first, we're gonna stop at a gas station to refuel. After that, our journey will commence."

"Okay." They started they engine and put on their helmets. Xiumin went off first, Handong followed closely behind. As they arrived to a nearby gas station, they refueled their bike and after they were done, they started their ride and went off somewhere that Handong didn't know.