"I promise," I said raising my hand even though he couldn't see.

 "Alright, I'll see you later" and with that, he hung up the phone.

  Rude, not even a goodbye.

 I have this whole house to myself, what to do, what to do?

Kevin

 I was so tired, knowing Jackie ew it still sounds weird. I bet she forgot she had to pick up Max today, which is fine since I already told Frank to pick him up. I came home early because I was hoping since I let her stay that she cooked today. It's been 3 days since I had her home cooking and I'm dying. As I got closer to the door I heard loud music coming from the house.

 "What the?" I said quickly unlocking the door, what is this woman doing. I came inside and everything looked the same, but the music was still loud I'm surprised no one called the cops yet. I walked upstairs and followed the sound to one of our many guest rooms.

Swagger jagger, swagger jagger
You should get some of your own
Count that money, get your game up
Get your game up, get your game up

"What is she doing?" I slowly open the door to find Jackie standing on the bed with a hair drying and singing at the same time. The room was a mess with chips and candy wrappers every. The smell of nail polish burned my nose, her hair was wet dripping water everywhere and she naked wearing nothing but a robe. And how may you ask I know she's naked, well she didn't tie herself up with the robe that's why.

 Yup, I got to see everything, and I must say for a clown she sure doesn't have a body of one. Do all clowns have a nice body? as the base dropped she started to get lower making me see EVERYTHING.

"Get on the floor...

Get, get, get...
Get on the floor...
St-st-st-st-staring at me, at me"

YESSSS LORD! aw man, I haven't felt this way since Kaley.

"Get on the floor...
I got it in check
Get on the floor...
You, you, you can't----Ahhh" That's when I woke up from my trans. I didn't see her on the bed anymore. I quickly turn off the song and called out for her "Clown?" I yelled.

 "How long have you been there?" I heard she yelled.

 "Where are you" I said walking towards the bed.

 "Stop!" she yelled. I looked down to see her underneath the bed how the hell did she get under there?

 "Don't come any closer" she said poking her head from under the bed.

I started to laugh "I must say that was a beautiful show"

 "Oh gosh, how much did you see?"

 "Enough," I said with a smile, causing her to put her head back under the bed.