TBNGBHAB...Chapter Six

Comenzar desde el principio

After a long moment, Mel finally shook her head, "No, I just got nervous, Seth tells Hunter how much you mean to him all the time, I just started thinking about how hurt he'd be if you cheated on him, so I panicked..." She admitted, "So then you called me because of Brett, but why are you keeping it from Seth?" She wondered, obviously not forgetting where her freak out originally came from.

Letting out a deep breath, I knew this was the point that I'd made it to not filling her in on Jeremy's presence, there was no way I could get her to genuinely believe me if I didn't let her know my true reason for being here, "Okay, before I tell you, you have to swear you won't tell anyone, this has to stay between me and you. I've never been more serious in my life..." I told her truthfully.

Staring at me Mel nodded, "Of course, I won't tell anyone. I'm you're best friend, if you tell me not to say a word, I won't!" She reminded me, with a soft smile spread across her lips.

I let out a deep breath before meeting Mel's eyes, "Seth's brother was at the party, and Seth basically hates his brother. I didn't call Seth because I knew if he even got close to the house he'd know his brother was here, and I'm sure he'd kill him..." I spoke hastily.

Mel stared at me with a confused look spread across her face, "Wait, Seth's brother, the same brother that is the father to Nicole's baby is in town and you were just at the same house as him?" She asked, her voice raising slightly, "And you didn't invite me to beat the shit out of him?" Mel exclaimed.

I shook my head, "I didn't beat the shit out him, I just talked to him...Mel you seriously can't tell anyone, not even Hunter, I can't have this getting out that he's in town," I pleaded.

After a moment, Mel slowly nodded, "Of course, I promised didn't I?" She mumbled softly before letting out a deep breath and turning back to the steering wheel, putting her truck back in drive and pulling back onto the road. "I'm sorry I freaked out earlier..." She spoke softly after a moment.

Laughing lightly, I sent her a smile, "It's okay, I forgive you. You have a right to be concerned, even though you got a little crazy..." I teased her, laughing softly as Mel sent me a scowl. Turning back to the road, we let the conversation fall silent between the two of us, and before we knew it, Mel pulled in front of my house, "Thanks again for picking me up," I spoke, before climbing out of the car and wandering towards the front door.

Just as I was about to reach the door, a warm body collided with mine and pressed me up against the side of the house.

Instantly feeling my heart warm, knowing who it was, I laughed lightly as his lips came down at the base of my neck, "What are you doing out so late my love?" Seth's deep voice brushed across my skin, sending chills down my spine.

Ignoring the guilt in my stomach for lying to him, I pushed those thoughts away and ran my hands up his back, feeling his warm bare skin underneath my finger tips. "It's not even late crazy... and what are you even doing here? I doubt you've already gone on your run with Carter..." I pointed out.

Pressing his lips along my neck, Seth worked his lips up to my jaw and met my eyes with his blue sparkling ones, "I'm on my way over to his place now, thought I'd stop by quickly and saw Mel dropping you off..." He admitted ith a shrug, pressing his lips to the corner of my lips, teasing me. "I've got to go though...Don't wait up for me tonight, okay? I'll pick you up tomorrow around noon so I can get as much of you as I can," He laughed lightly before pulling away from my body and disappearing before I could complain about the fact that he didn't actually give me a proper kiss.