13

I was heading to the roof when I heard a voice...

I looked around trying to see where it was coming from, whoever it was they sure sounded angry, like they wanted to shout but knew they couldn't do they were doing this weird angry whispering thing. I figured that I didn't really care enough to check it out so I continued on my way up, until I heard Kendall, I knew what my baby's voice sounded like and that was unmistakably her.

I was trying to find the source of the conversation and edged closer but I was caught by the Principal and he called me into the office.

'So your grades, they're not exactly improving as I would have hoped them to Y/N'.

I just shrugged and he let out a sigh before continuing.

'I know it's not exactly my place to ask Y/N but what kind of relationship are you in with Miss Jenner. It's just a computer was stolen from the library and shelves knocked down, and when the security footage was pulled up we also saw you and Miss Jenner...well you seemed close you know'.

I glared are him, signifying that he should probably stop for his own well being. After that he looked slightly frightened, I swung my bag over my shoulder and said a quick bye, just before heading out I told him I was sick and asked if I could go home, being rather scared he just nodded but mumbled that I should go to the nurse first for a note.

I couldn't be bothered with a note and so I headed towards the car park where the fucking sun blinded me instantly. I squinted as I got into the car and remembered Kendall when my phone buzzed in my pocket. She had sent me a text saying that she was caught and sent back to her class and so she couldn't make it onto the roof. I told her it was okay and that I had left school and she left me on read.

I had some time to kill before school ended and Kendall came out so I decided that I would go and get us some cold drinks since it was incredibly hot. Five minutes later I had arrived at the Starbucks drive through where I ordered us both two iced coffees with 3 pumps of vanilla syrup for Kendall since that's how she liked it.

I didn't exactly have cup holders in my vintage car so I carefully placed them in the passenger seat as I drove back to school.

I played a little soccer game on my phone and before I knew a pool of students rushed out, I put my phone in my pocket and eagerly waited for Kendall, knowing it would be a while since she didn't want everyone to see her getting into my car because they come up with all kind of assumptions.

Minutes later when everyone had basically rushed off home, I saw Kendall leaving school and heading towards my car looking slightly sad and preoccupied. I quickly moved the drinks so she could sit inside and she thanked me blankly when I handed her the cold beverage. I was about to ask who she was talking to when I heard her as I was going to the roof but decided to leave it since she didn't seem to be in the best of moods. I just started the car and drove out.

I could obviously tell something was up and it was bugging me.