2

It has been just over two weeks since school had started and it was all going relatively normal. I still hasn't seen the new guy. Camila and I got walked to school when the same black mustang flew past us. I groaned and soon we were in front of our lockers at school.

I heard an announcement over the school intercom system- 'Miss Jenner, please make your way to the principal's office'. To say I was scared would be an understatement, everyone has gone to first period by now and I went to Principal Martin's office, I knocked on the wooden door and he called me in.

 'Did I do something wrong Sir?'

'No Miss Jenner, I have a favor to ask of you'

'oh right'

Then someone walked into the office without knocking which I found quite rude, I looked behind and saw a tall guy dressed in tight black jeans, a black t shirt and a leather jacket with boots. He smirked when he saw me and the Principal told us both to sit down on the two chairs in front of his desk. 

'So Miss Jenner, you're our top student and Y/N needs some help pulling up his grades so I would really appreciate it if you would tutor Y/N after schools and maybe even weekends, you can both work out the timings together. History is a subject he needs to focus on in particular so I told Mr Raymond to reorganize the seating arrangement so Miss Cabello no longer sits next to you now, instead Y/N will. Is that okay?'

You were gobsmacked and had no idea what to say, you had to give up your study times with Camila after school to tutor this guy who got kicked out of his old school. And you no longer say next to Camila in history and had to sit with him now and you already knew he would probably bully you too. 

'..yeah it's okay Principal Martin', you said unexpectedly. Y/N looked at you in shock but hid it with a grin.

-After school-

You had told Camila about it and she found it funny saying that we were complete opposites. She didn't mind that we couldn't study after school as well. I was waiting outside the library for Y/N so we could begin our the tutoring session. Finally I saw Y/N heading towards me with earphones in but groaned when I saw Taylor and her boyfriend Brendon right behind him.

The three of them reached me and surprisingly Taylor never pushed me back, instead she batted her eyelashes at Y/N trying to catch his attention. He saw her but ignored her and looked straight at me in the eyes, 'shall we start?'

I stared directly into his hypnotic gray eyes before nodding, we headed inside the quiet library whilst Brendon led Taylor away. We sat at a small table and I took out my history textbooks. He stared at me and chuckled quietly.

'what?'

'you're such a nerd'

'no I'm not, now let's study',he chuckled again but kept his comments to himself thankfully. I was trying to explain everything about the first world war to him but noticed that he wasn't paying attention to me. 'Y/N?'

He took out his one earphone and gave me a questioning look then he looked back down at his phone. 'Y/N pay attention please'.

I was getting annoyed at this point and leant over the small table and pulled out his earphone. I was rather close to him and he took this as a chance to clutch onto my waist. I was shocked and didn't know what he was doing, I dropped his earphone on the floor, shoved my textbooks into my backpack and rushed away leaving him alone..