7

Kendall's POV:

Despite having gone to sleep extremely late, me and Y/N woke up at around half past seven. Just looking at him awoke the butterflies in my stomach. His hair was messy, he sat up slowly and reached down to kiss me with a little grin.

We both shared a look when we realized that he had to go soon, my mother would go ballistic if she found him here, I had never ever even had a boyfriend, let alone kiss anyone. Wait was he my boyfriend? I didn't know how this worked. Would he take my virginity and leave? Then maybe taunt me?

No, I know the true Y/N. The Y/N that no one else sees because he stays mysterious and everyone is scared and in awe of him. Was he really mine though?

Y/N's POV:

I waved my hand in front of Kendall's face. She had zoned out in deep thought. Wait was she thinking about leaving me? About what a loser I was? Will she stay with a fuck up like me? I hoped so, she made me feel like a better person and she was perfect in every way. 

She isn't like any other girl I have met, they all used to drool around me, beg me to fuck them then they'd try to stick around so I would hopefully date them. I never dated them though. Wait dating.

Is Kendall my girlfriend? Although I never dated I wish she was actually mine. Does she want me as a boyfriend? Maybe I should take her on a date?

I realized I had zoned out too as Kendall was now waving her hand in my face. I smiled at her then attacked her with more kisses. After about 10 minutes of kissing, cuddling and whispering I slowly got out of her bed. It was almost eight o'clock.

I pulled on my clothes and gave Kendall a longer kiss before heading back to my condo through her bedroom window.

---

We were back to Monday. I drove to school with my dark fucked up soul yearning to see Kendall. I was heading to my locker and saw Kendall at hers, her back was towards me so I crept up behind her and scared her. She was dressed her in usual baggy clothes. She turnt around to see me in shock and smiled like a child when she recognized me.

The long torturing day finally passed and I rushed to the library to see Kendall. She wasn't there like usual but I realized that she might have been running late. Ten minutes had passed and she still wasn't there so I began to worry. I texted her but never received a reply like normal.

Was she done with me? I texted, called and even left a voicemail for her. No replies. I sat outside the library for over an hour waiting for her. I was planning on waiting for slightly longer but decided against it when I saw Taylor coming towards me dressed in her cheer uniform. 

I was about to get into my car but felt a hand clutching my arm stopping me. I turned around wishing for it to be Kendall... It wasn't. It was Taylor. I groaned and asked her what she wanted.

'come on y/n what did I do to you? Let's hangout, get coffee maybe?'

'I'm busy.'

'but you can hang around with Kendall?'

I didn't know what to say, should I tell her that me and Kendall were together. Were we though? No, she would just bully and hate on Kendall even more.

'she tutors me.'

'come onnn y/n please, just a coffee. You look like you need it'.

'...fine. Just coffee'.

'that's all I was planning, unless-'

'Nope, just get in'.

I drove to the nearest coffee shop. We got coffee and sat at a little table towards the back for some reason. I didn't ask her about herself but she basically told me every single detail of her fucking life. All I heard was her blabbing on about being the cheer captain and blah blah.

My thoughts had drifted to Kendall. Where was she? Why didn't she show up? Why didn't she call?

I looked up at the sound of the little bell on the back of the door and saw her enter...