1

Kendall's POV:

I walked out the house and down the street for another day at school. I turned the corner and waited outside my friend Camila's house. It has been about 5 minutes by the still hasn't come out so I knocked on her door. Still no response so I took the spare key from under the flower pit and let myself in. Her parents had already left for work and I knew she must have slept in again.

I walked upstairs and to her room and saw her fast asleep at her desk with her head leaning on her textbook. I gently shook her and tried to wake her up, she finally opened her eyes but knew she only had about 5 minutes to get ready if she didn't want to be late.

"You go to school Ken, I'll see you there, I don't want you to be late". I shrugged and said okay then went to the mirror to adjust my big glasses and my hair that was always high up in a ponytail. Then I headed out to get to school.

I walked down her street and round another corner. I was trying to cross the street when a fully black mustang sped past right in front of my face. I stood there for a bit shocked and then mentally cursed the driver before looking both ways to cross the street.

I finally reached school and felt all the eyes on me, yes I was the school nerd. I got bullied, laughed at and everyone just stared at me like I was an animal at a zoo. I was alone today without Camila which meant that something bad was obviously going to happen.

I made it to my locker without getting pushed around but groaned quietly when I saw the cheer captain and her disciples coming towards me. I swear they walked in slow motion and everyone stared at them in awe, after what felt like 10 minutes Taylor and her squad finally reached me and she grinned widely like always, then she pushed me back into the lockers and whispered 'bitch' into my ear and everyone laughed. Then she smacked the books in my hands to the floor and left.

Thankfully Camila arrived in time for first period, she was a 'nerd' too but was considered cooler than me especially since she actually had a boyfriend- Shawn. 

We were having lunch later on during the day, then she said 'do you know about the new kid? His name is Y/N apparently. I've heard he is a troublemaker and was kicked out his old high school. Typical badass rich kid apparently and I found out that he shares a few classes with us".

 "Ugh, I hate people like that, they're rich and stupid and arrogant and have no common sense".

She laughed and we finished our lunch and remaining classes before heading home.