10

It was the next day- Tuesday. School had just ended and it was time for tutor sessions. Would she show up? I flung my rucksack onto my shoulder and put in my earphones. Then I walked to the library, wondering what was going on between us. I walked inside the library and looked around for her, she was in our usual spot near the back.

I walked towards her slowly whilst taking out my earphones. What do I say? It was unusual of me to not know what to say to a girl. I sat down in my usual seat.

'y/n...'

This was it, she was done.

'what'.

'I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday '.

'and..'

'I can explain.'

I shifted in my seat and waited to hear her reasoning. 'Basically...my mom found your t shirt in my room and obviously knew it was a guys and she was asking me whose. I didn't tell her obviously and she took my phone off of me, luckily I was able to disable all notifications before so she wouldn't see your texts popping up. I managed to convince her that no one had been in my room and just said that I wore it when I was coming home. She told me that she would pick me up straight after school so I wouldn't go off with this mystery guy and I obviously didn't have my phone to tell you that I couldn't make it. I'm really sorry Y/N...However after our argument my mom agreed that me and Kylie could have boyfriends.'

My mouth had fallen open, I didn't think of anything like that. 'So you know that your mom used to be my Kindergarten teacher?'

'Well yeah she told us when we asked how she knew you'. I felt horrible and was about to reach forward to kiss her and kind of did but quickly fell back into my seat when I realized that we were in public.

'Ken..'

'Yeah?'

'Will you go on a date with me?' I don't know what I was saying, it just came out because it felt right. She blushed and looked down then nodded slowly with a cute smile. I was about to reach forward again but forced myself to stay in my seat. We "studied" then I dropped her off home, we agreed on saturday night to be our first date together. I had basically never dated either so I had no idea where I should take her for our date. A posh restaurant? To the movies? That's all I saw in romantic movies.

---

It was Friday which meant time for history again :) It had basically become my favourite subject now. I walked into class and already saw Kendall at the back waiting for me eagerly. Since no one was watching us I quickly pecked her cheek and she blushed, then sat down. Thankfully this was one of the very few classes that didn't have seperate single tables so I pushed my chair closer to hers and sat down with a smirk.

The old teacher was blabbing on and somehow Kendall was concentrating and actually paying attention. I caught her off guard by snaking my arm around her waist, she was surprised and bit her lip nervously. She was scared that someone could see and so she tried to move my arm away but I didn't let it budge. She looked at me with a little glare and I quickly moved it and she laughed. Then I started doing stupid stuff to make her laugh and the dumbass teacher sent us out of the class to the principal's office.

We got out of the class and Kendall was actually heading to the Principal's office, she was just oo innocent. I waited for the perfect moment- when we were walking past the janitors cupboard- and I pulled her inside in the dark. She was surprised and gasped, I held onto her waist and she had her arms wrapped around my neck, I connected our lips and we kissed. She moaned quietly when I bit her ear lightly. We were suddenly disturbed by an old man in his 50's who groaned, he had turned the light on and found us kissing in his cupboard. I didn't want him to tell the principal or Kendall would be embarrassed so I shoved a $100 bill into his hand, he nodded and I led Kendall out.

Once again me and Kendall crept up to the roof instead of going to our next class. I took out my vape pen once again and Kendall confidently climbed onto my lap. I blew it into her mouth and she exhaled quietly, letting out all her stress. After doing this a few more times she took the pen and inhaled it all herself, she coughed a bit since it was her first time and she inhaled quite a lot, I looked at her amused and watched as she tried again. We talked, kissed, vaped and before we knew it she had to be home for dinner. 

We held hands in the car when I was driving her home, before getting out she turned my face towards her completely and kissed me passionately. I was surprised but definetly wasn't complaining:)