fifteen.

It felt nice to be flying with Clint once again, though I was the one that was first trained on this style of quinjet, I rarely ever flew them, only needing to in missions that I wasn't a key element, which didn't happen very often

It felt nice to be flying with Clint once again, though I was the one that was first trained on this style of quinjet, I rarely ever flew them, only needing to in missions that I wasn't a key element, which didn't happen very often. As we got closer to the city I could see the famous skyline coming into the view, Stark tower very prominent against the blue sky and the other large skyscrapers and buildings.

I hadn't fully anticipated what was going to happen here today. A blue streak of light leading from the balcony of Stark tower to a very large black hole in the sky, figures on flying platforms breaking through it, ready to reek havoc on the city.

"Holy shit" I breathed quietly, my mouth slightly agape as I looked up at the portal that led to space. "Is that it?" Nat said, trying to stretch to see out of the window, her neck in an uncomfortable position as she caught glimpse of the portal. "You see any other space portals?" I asked her, keeping my eye on the sky. "Stark, we're heading north east" I said flipping a switch before setting my hand back on the controls. "What, did you stop for drive-thru?" He asked us with a scoff, presumably flying around Stark tower right now.

"Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you" He replied as we saw the yellow streaks in the sky when he flew in front of us, leading us to to the tower. "Copy" I replied to him, moving the controls to the right ever so slightly,  saying the jet to sway to the right smoothly, heading towards Grand Central Station.

As we made our way to the straight and clear gap between buildings that led to the station we could see Tony being chased by the aliens, all firing blue blasts at him, trying to hit him. I reached over, flipping a switch, the large gun arm extending from the underbody of the jet.

I clicked the button on the side of my controls, sending a wave of bullets at the aliens, Tony reach the building and flying straight up, missing the spray of bullets sending figures falling to the ground. "Hold on" I said to Nat and Steve and both Clint and I billed back on our controls, sending the jet flying straight up, barely missing the stone of the station building, levelling up straight across from Stark Tower.

Both Loki and Thor were fighting each other, each throwing swings at each other with their respective weapons. I hovered the jet at a steady level, pushing the button on my control, the gun firing towards the two men. "Ally?" Clint said to me.

"I see them" I replied, straightening out the jet. Loki looked over at us, holding out his sceptre and firing a blue blast at us, hitting us in the wing, making the jet shift to one side. "Shit" I said simultaneously as Clint cursed under his breath, as we both lost control of the jet, black smoke surrounding the jet as it started plummeting to the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit" I said over and over again, the plane hitting the side of a building before crashing on the road, pulling up most of the concrete as we were thrown around in our chairs. "Shit" I said one last time, undoing my belt and pulling myself out of the seat. "I think we get it" Clint mumbled as he did the same as me, grabbing his bow from beside him, walking out the back of the plane, which both Steve and Natasha had already done.

"We need to get back up there" Steve said, looking up at Stark tower again, using his hand to block the sun from his eyes. We ran back onto the road, running forward, against the current of everyone running away, trying to get safe.

A man in a suit bumped into me as I was running, causing me to stumble back slightly. "Watch where you're going" He slay at me before continuing to run away, causing me to roll my eyes and continuing to follow Steve who was leading us towards Grand Central Station.

Out of no where an ear screeching scream came out of nowhere, causing all of us to look up, the blue portal shining as a new creature came crashing into our atmosphere.

This demonic monster was about 30 ft long came out of the portal, it's mouth open as it flew into the city, it's wings hitting the tips of buildings. I stared at it, my mouth open slightly and my eyes wide as I looked at the alien that was invading my home.
There was loud clicking noises as things were shot out of the side of it, latching onto and breaking into buildings. I looked at them, my eyebrows furrowed as I tried to figure out what it is.

I realised as they slid down the stone of the buildings that they were more soldiers, ready to destroy the city. I slapped Steve in the arm, causing him to look at me, tearing his eyes away from the flying monster. I pointed at the moving figures sliding down the buildings ready to kill the first thing it found. He looked with me, defensively tightening the strap on his shield.

I grabbed the batons from my back, clicking them together and holding it in one hand. Natasha places her hands on her pistols, holding the cold metal in her hands as she looked around her. The click of an arrow being set into Clint's bow was audible.

I took a deep breath, holding it for a split second before letting it go, mentally preparing myself for what was going to happen next.

"Fuck"

——

A/N: sorry it's been a little while, but the battle has begun!
I suck at writing fight scenes as you may have found out through Red Room, and I don't enjoy writing them as much as I do other chapters, but i'll keep writing them because i'm determine to finish off Alyona's story.
Please vote and comment and I'll see y'all soon