four.

I took Steve back to the bridge, the sun outside setting, sending an array of colours through out the very well lit area of the Hellicarrier

I took Steve back to the bridge, the sun outside setting, sending an array of colours through out the very well lit area of the Hellicarrier. Everyone was typing away at their screens, Steve, Coulson and I standing in the middle of the workers, looking up at the large screen that showed a word map, lights pinging here and there of more information we were receiving off of devices.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble" Coulson said, talking Steve. "No, no, it's fine" Steve insisted, shaking his head politely. "It's a vintage set, it took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but-" Coulson rambled, and I knew he could go on forever about those cards.

"We got a hit, sixty-seven percent match" Sitwell said from his desk, causing all of us to look at him, Fury looking over from the other side of the room.
"Cross match, seventy-nine percent" Sitwell corrected himself, speedily typing away on his keyboard. "Location?" I asked him, looking over to Fury, who nodded his head to me, indicating I was to be going in the mission.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse, he's not exactly hiding" Sitwell said to us, not tearing his eyes from his monitor. "Captain, you're up" Fury shouted, Steve's face hardening, getting prepared for the new mission.

!

"Get ready to jump guys" Natasha said to us as I unstrapped my belt and standing up from my chair of the jet, Steve doing the same next to me. "You go first, distract him, then I'll come up from behind" I said to Steve as he picked up his shield, nodding his head.

"Captain, you might want to jump" Natasha said from the pilots seat, Steve smiling at me quickly before hoping out the back of the plane.  I picked up my batons from the seat, clicking them into the X formation on my back. The weren't my old vibranium batons, but they did the job. The plane then jolted around, changing position so I could get out. "You really are not a good pilot" I said, grabbing onto the railing on the roof to keep me from falling out of the plane.

"Shut up and jump" Nat shouted at me. I let go, hoping out the back of the plane, falling for a little bit before landing softly on my feet. From behind I could see Steve talking to Loki, who was clad in a green trench coat, a golden helmet on his head. "The soldier. A man out of time" Loki bellowed to Steve.

"I'm here too" I said cynically, causing Loki to turn around and stare at me. "You know, weirdly, I think you're the one out of time in this situation" I said using my hand to point at him.Right on cue, Natasha lowered the jet, extending the large automatic gun from the under side of it. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" Natasha said over the tannoy.

Without missing a beat Loki life's his sceptre, sending a powerful blue blast at the jet. Nat managed to move out of the way quick enough to miss it, causing it to hit a building behind the plane.
Steve threw his shield at Loki, hitting him in the chest but somehow managing to bounce straight off of him. All of the civilians in the square started to make a run for it.

I pulled my batons off of my shoulders, clicking the end together with one swift move. Steve caught he shield again, punching Loki in the face. I ran forward, giving Loki a heavy kick to the back, causing him to stumble forward slightly.

He turned around as I brought my staff down, which he deflected with his staff. Steve threw his shield once again, catching it as it bounced off of Loki's back as I continued to attempt to strike him. Loki held his staff out to me, blowing a blue blast which threw me backwards, throwing me against the concrete. I let my staff fall onto the ground next to me, growling as I tried to stand up. Steve tried punched Loki multiple times, Loki missing them all before hitting him forcefully in the back with his sceptre, sending Steve flying onto the ground opposite me.

"Kneel" Loki said, putting the end of his staff onto the back of Steve's helmet. I put my hands on the ground, pushing myself up slowly, still in pain. All of the sudden AC/DC started blasting out of the speakers on the plane. I rolled my eyes, knowing what would be coming next as Steve and Loki started fighting each other once again. Iron Man came out of the sky, blasting Loki which send him to the ground before landing in front of Loki with a clunk.

"Make a move, reindeer games" Tony said, holding out both of his armoured arms, one making a charging noise and the other repelling bullet launchers around his hand. Loki puts his hand up, his armour and helmet dematerialising into thin air. "Mr Stark" Steve said, picking up his shield and walking up to Tony.

"Captain"

——

A/N: hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in forever, i've been travelling.
I've not got much to say, sorry, but please vote and comment and i'll see you later