Sneaking Around (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Music homework. Report needs to be done for English and I've gotta do a practice exam for Math. You?"

"Pfft... The same, but my games console calls, and who am I to say no?" (Y/N) said, a sly smirk on her face.

Nate fake gasped. "Is (Y/N) not gonna do her homework again? How shocking!" He then laughed. "Why am I really not surprised?"

"You know me too well Nate." She responded.

"Uh-huh... Well enough to know that you want me to skip out on studying to come round your house and beat you on Super Smash Bros again, right?" Nate said, giving her a side glance. (Y/N)'s face said that he was right. "(Y/N), ya know I can't. Your mom doesn't like me. She says I'm a bad influence. She thinks I'm the one leading you astray..."

(Y/N) whined. "Aww, c'mon Nate, that's never stopped you before!"

"No, you're right, but I never had the threat of your mom telling my mom before either." Nate reminded her.

She sighed out heavily, looking at the pavement as they walked. "Well... Nobody said my mom has to find out."

Nate frowned and looked straight at her. "You're not suggesting that I sneak in?"

She simply looked at him and he knew she meant yes. He really did know her too well.

"Bad idea, (Y/N). We'll get caught for sure. I'm not lucky enough to get away with it." Nate sighed.

(Y/N) huffed, crossing her arms. "You're no fun... C'mon, please Natey...? Pleeeaasseeee?" She dragged out the last word, giving him puppy dog eyes. She knew he wasn't able to resist this, and so did he.

"You know what you're doing." He mumbled and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm gonna regret this so hard... Fine. Let's go." He rolled his own eyes.

"YES!" (Y/N) cheered and giggled. "I knew I'd get ya." She added.

They both walked the small fifteen minute walk to (Y/N)'s house.

When they got there, (Y/N) went around to the back door and opened it quietly. "C'mon..." She whispered, gesturing for Nate to follow her.

Nate quietly snuck over and followed her inside. The whole time his heart was pounding at the thought of being caught by her mother.

(Y/N) guided him through the house to the stairs. "I don't think she's home. Her coat's gone." She pointed at the coat rack.

Nate nodded, but still kept quiet as they went up the stairs to (Y/N)'s room. He didn't want to take that risk.

Once they were safely inside her bedroom, (Y/N) threw her bag on the ground by her bed and began to set up the game.

Nate placed his by the door and took a seat on the edge of the bed, watching her. This room was almost like a second home to him. He and (Y/N) had spent a lot of time there over the years and he had grown to love every little habit and quirk about (Y/N), especially how messy she was. The room was utter chaos.

(Y/N) passed Nate a controller and threw herself onto the bed next to him with reckless abandon. "Prepare to have your ass whooped Natey." She said.

"Ooo, them's fightin' words missy." Nate replied in a southern accent. "I think it's you who's gonna get a whoopin'."

­_

TWO HOURS LATER

_

After two hours both had won a few games and lost a few, but nobody was an overall winner yet.