十三

"hi baby." miyeon says as soon as opens the door. she hugs her then pecks her lips.

minnie nervously holds her hand, and tells her to sit down. they sit at the couch and miyeon furrows her eyebrows.

"what's wrong? are you okay?"

"miyeon. i-i'm lost right now."

"why?"

"i feel so guilty, god."

"tell me min, i won't be mad." minnie breathes shakily before speaking.

"i used to have a crush on yuqi and she told me that she loves me. i don't know what to do. i love you miyeon, but i feel like there are still feelings." she says, looking down. it was silent, as miyeon thought about what she just said.

"it's okay."

"what?" minnie's head perks up, looking at miyeon.

"if you have feelings for her, and not me it's okay. you can't control your feelings after all."

"but miyeon. i don't want to hurt you."

"you won't hurt me minnie. i haven't been.. communicating with you much, but i feel like i'm losing feelings for you. and it's not you! it's me. i cant control my feelings and as much as i want to keep them for you, i just can't."

"oh." minnie lets out softly. "so... is this our, um, breakup?"

"i guess so. friends?" miyeon puts out her pinky.

"friends always." she lock pinkies and share a hug. they both cry, letting go of the memories they had. maybe it was time to make new memories they both thought, wiping away each other's tears.

"i love you." minnie says, still teary eyed.

"i love you too. now go get your girl!" miyeon says happily, taking a tissue for herself and minnie.

"you too, miyeon. you deserve to be happy."

they share a smile before minnie leaves, going to yuqi's house.

-

fuck why did i feel so emotional