33

"H-hyung" Yugyeom moaned out, clinging onto the other boy desperately and biting his lip. Bambam sighed and rolled ontop of him chuckling, kissing his cheek. The elder boy kissed down his neck and boy lightly into his collarbone.
"I'm so sorry Gyeomie baby, please I want you to be mine" Bambam said, his voice vibrating the skin of Yugyeoms neck ever so gently. Yugyeom smiled a little and pulled Bambam up to his face harshly, claiming his lips roughly in a bruising kiss. Bambam moaned and gripped the boys shoulders tightly, rolling his hips down and grinding his ass against the other boys crotch. They pulled away to breath, the two breathing close to each other simply staring into each other's eyes. Bambams hand soon was sneaking up the other boys clothed chest, gently tracing the soft muscles the boy had. Bambam thinks that Yugyeom sounds incredibly cute, moaning so softly and watching his every move in anticipation.
"Bambam" Yugyeom practically cried out, biting his bottom lip in an attempt to surprise his moans. Bambam chuckled and leaned down, brushing his lips gently across the boys jawline and smirking as he left tiny red marks in his wake.
"What is it baby boy?"
"P-please just touch me, anywhere I don't care just-just do it" Yugyeom breathed out, his soft pants and tiny whines making Bambam want to give him everything he wanted. Bambam chuckled a little, pressing his lips against the other boys again. Their tongues fight for dominance Yugyeom gets defeated, letting Bambam dominate him anyway he wishes. Yugyeom grips tightly at the other boys shirt, rolling his hips up in a desperate attempt to get more attention from Bambam. Just as Bambam nibbles lightly on Yugyeoms bottom lip, he starts to run his hands up and down the boys sides, gently caressing his muscles and practically massaging the boy.
"Please Hyung, want you inside" Yugyeom mumbled between thier kisses, his head spinning from the lust he was feeling. Heat started to pool in the bottom of his stomach as the elder boy pulled his shirt up high enough to start playing with his nipples. Bambam kissed where the boys heart was before looking up at him, looking him in the eyes as he took his left nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicking over it and soothing it each time he lightly bit and sucked on it. His free hand played with his other one, rolling the pad of his thumb over the now hardening nipple and watching as a blush worked its way down onto his chest.
"Off, please, need to see everything" and Yugyeom didn't need to be told twice, both of them standing up on wobbly legs to tug off thier clothes in a rush, instantly laying back down in thier original position to touch each other. Bambam playfully flicked the other boys nipple, watching the way the boys head rolled back at the feeling. The boy made a mental note to remember how sensitive the boy was there, leaning back down to suck red and purple marks into the skin around them. All the younger could do was moan, gripping the boys hair tight and groaning at the feeling of his dick between the others ass.
"Stop teasing please, need you in me soso bad" Yugyeom whined, pushing the other boy down to his throbbing member and trying to thrust his hips up as an invitation to the other boy. However Bambam had other ideas, rolling the boy onto his stomach and pulling him back onto his knees ever so slightly. The sight of the boy in front of him made him groan, his hand coming down to rub at the boys round plump cheeks, slapping one playfully and watching how it jiggled at the action. The younger moaned at the feeling, arching his back to try and get the boy to spank him again, his hips wiggling slighly.
"Shit baby, so fucking hot" Bambam managed to moan out as he hit his other ass cheek, watching the soft pale skin turn a cute shade of pink that matched the colour of the boys rosy cheeks. He kissed the skin on the Area he had hit, rubbing at it softly and looking up to see Yugyeoms back arch into the touch. Looking between the younger boys legs he could see how hard his dick was, the tip leaking with precum and dripping down his length. Bambam let a finger run along the inside of the boys thighs, brushing it lightly against his balls and his shaft, grinning as Yugyeom elicits a loud whimper at the feeling.
"Sh-shit Yugyeom, is this all mine baby?"
"Y-yes, all yours Hyungie, only yours" Yugyeom stuttered, his head resting in his arms as he waits for the other boy to do something, anything. Soft lips brush against his shoulder blades and soon enough chaste kisses are being pressed along his spine and the curve of his back, the feeling making the boy visibly relax. Bambam finally reached the boys ass, gripping it tightly with his hands and exposing the boys hole, smiling as watched the younger squirm impatiently. He inched closer, his tongue darting out to lick a long stripe across the younger boys hole, pleased with the way it made him moan. Yugyeom squeezes his thighs shut tightly, his legs trembling slightly with nerves.
"Yugyeom your thighs...fuck...your fucking thighs" Bambam manages to groan out before leaning in to lick into the boys twitching hole. Yugyeom trembles and lets out whines as the other boy opens him up with his tongue, the feeling making heat pool in his stomach. Bambam keeps opening the younger up with his tongue, thrusting the wet muscle in and out lazily. He plays with the boys ass, his palm leaving red marks as he squeezes the other's ass cheeks, spreading them wider and burying his face further into Yugyeoms ass. Yugyeom whines for more, the elder stopping to slick up his finger with his own spit, leaning forward with his front pushing against the youngers back.
"H-hyung, I've never..."
"Bottomed?" Bambam smiles softly at the way the youngers cheeks flush with colour, his head dropping to look down shyly.
"Do you want to stop? I can bottom instead if you-"
"No! I trust you hyung, I can fuck you another time" Yugyeom whines, rocking his hips back to grind his ass against the boys hard dick. Bambam reaches to the bedside cabinet, pulling out different drawers and grinning when he finally finds a half empty bottle of lube. He sits back on his knees, drinking in the sight before him, trying to imprint the sight of Yugyeom so soft and pliant onto his mind forever. It takes a loud groan from the younger for Bambam to snap out of his daze,apologising by placing small kisses along the boys asscheeks, biting them softly to claim them. Pulling back, he pours a good amount of lube onto his index finger, running it gently around the other boys rim trying to get him to relax. When Bambam thinks the boy is ready, he slowly pushes his finger halfway, rubbing the boys back with his spare hand gently and helping him to ease up.
"Hyungie-" Bambam immediately leans forward and kisses the boys shoulder blades, whispering sweet nothings to him and comforting him. Yugyeom soon tries rocking his hips back onto the olders finger, soon letting out soft groans and gasps. Bambam considers this his cue to push the rest of his finger in, smiling at the way the other boys front falls slightly, his moans muffled into the fabric of the pillow. Slowly Bambam slides a second finger in, thrusting them in and out shallowly and scissoring them.
"Hurts hyung~" Yugyeom drooled, his hands moving to grip the bedsheets as he moaned out loudly. Bambam felt his heart clench, pulling his fingers out and rolling the boy onto his back. The two met eyes, staring at each other warmly as Bambam trailed his fingers back down to the boys hole, slipping his fingers back inside and leaning forward to capture the boys lips and swallow down his moans. Yugyeoms hand moved to grab at the others back, scratching down it and arching his back as the other slid another finger into him. Bambam was thrusting them harder and harder, possessiveness coursing through him as he bit down on the youngers bottom lip and groaned, rocking his hips against the others firm thigh.
"Hey, Yugs." Bambam pulls his fingers out slowly, the other whining at the loss "you alright?" Yugyeom nods in response, biting his bottom lip as frustrated tears well up in his eyes.
"Need you inside now, please Bammie, want you so bad" Yugyeom whimpers, his hands sliding down the other's shoulders and arms to grab his hands and squeeze them tightly. Bambam grabs the lube and applies a generous amount to his aching cock, the small gesture of coating it making him moan out loud.
"Do you have any condoms?" Bambam asks, his face turning red as he asks, feeling like an inexperienced teenager all over again. Yugyeom shakes his head, shuffling closer to Bambam.
"No, but please, just fuck me" Bambam grips the youngers thighs tightly, his nails leaving small marks on the sensitive skin as he pushes his dick in slowly, his head falling back and a moan escaping his lips as he feels Yugyeoms hot, tight walls clench around him. He pushes in slowly, trying his hardest to not just hold the other down and fuck into him hard. Once he was all the way in, he looks down at the boy beneath him, groaning at the sight. Yugyeoms hair was damp with sweat, the dark bangs sticking to his forehead. His face and chest was flushed a pretty pink, the tip of his hard dick almost the same colour. The boys mouth was parted slightly, his lips spit slick and swollen, bitten raw. Across his skin were multiple hickeys, each one bringing pride to the elder boy. His hips were grinding back against the older, desperately seeking some movement as his hole loosened up around the others cock, the boy stretching him out. Bambam caught onto what the boy wanted, resting his hands either side of the boys head to thrust in and out of him slow and deep, constantly changing the angle of his hips to find the others prostate and make him feel as good as he felt himself.
"let me hear you, baby" he whispered into the the others ear. Yugyeom released his bottom lip with a moan, letting out all the noises he had previously silenced, not caring that his neighbours could probably hear him as he practically screamed the others name. Bambam slams his hips in, spurred on by the others moans. He slams into the boys prostate, as made clear by the way the other boy immediately stops making all noise, his mouth hanging open in a soundless scream. Repeatedly pounding into that spot, Bambam leans down to kiss across the others face softly, resting his forehead against the other boys and watching as the boys eyes roll back in ecstasy. The older could see how close Yugyeom was becoming, ready to release, his body tightening and breaths coming out in short puffs, his cock twitching and back arching perfectly off the bed. Yugyeom clenches his eyes shut, grabbing harshly at whatever he could reach, crying out the other boys name and begging him not to stop fucking into him.
"H-hyung I'm com- Bammie. Bammie!" The younger practically sobs, curses and the others name spilling from his lips as he comes untouched on his own chest, his hole clenching tightly around the other boys dick. Bambam gasps, his hands coming up to grip the boys hips as he holds him down on his cock, his cum spilling into the boys ass as he grinds impossibly deeper into the boy. He collapses next to the younger boy, panting as he moves his hair out of his face and grabs the other boys hands. They lay side by side silently for a while, both coming down from thier highs as they slowly snuggled closer to each other.
"Hyung?"
"Yes baby?"
"I love you"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dedicated to Kim and Bronya my babies 😌♥️