31

"Kim yugyeom open this door right now!"  Bambam was stood outside with a bag on his back, yelling to the boys bedroom window in despair.
"Please!" Yugyeom sighed and rolled onto his front, scrunching his eyes shut and covering his ears.
"Jackson Hyung! Get the door pleaseeee" Yugyeom day up a little, his brain not catching up to what was about to happen. The only thing he could think was get to a toilet now. The boy shot his eyes open and winced at the pain, running to the bathroom just in time to throw up into the toilet, his legs almost giving out as he tried to adjust to the blaring light coming through the window.
"Gyeomie?" Yugyeom looked up through wet eyes and was greeted by a concerned looking bambam, the boys brows furrowed as he slowly padded his way over and rubbed the boys back.
"Feeling any better now?" Yugyeom simply nodded, letting the other boy hold him and drag him back to bed, too tired and hungover to object.
"When I said I loved you I meant it" Yugyeom whispered as Bambam tucked him into bed, smiling down softly at him. The elder boy kissed Yugyeoms cheek, nothing more than a soft brush of his lips against the skin there, and moved the boys hair away from his eyes and pushed it back to reveal his forehead.
"Shush Yugyeom, it's ok, we can talk later. For now let me take care of you"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugyeom sat still as he was spoon fed soup, the other boy even helping him drink his water by holding the straw to his lips. Yugyeom was feeling better however the attention Bambam was giving him kept him quiet, wanting to savour the peaceful moment before they had to talk about everything.
"Why don't you take a nap before we talk hmm? I promise to be here when you wake up" Yugyeom nodded with teary eyes, laying down and desperately trying to pull the other boy next to him. He didn't want to talk, he just wanted things to stay how they were. Bambams lips looked so inviting as he laid and cuddled him, the younger leaning forward to softly kiss him. Bambam just pushed him away and gave him a stern look that made yugyeom want to disappear, his eyes closing shut tightly as he clung to the other boy in a desperate attempt to fall asleep and ignore the dull pain in his chest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugyeom woke up to the sound of people talking, the voices muffled and muted slightly. He could hear that they were from outside the door, one voice deep and  smooth, clearly Jaebums. Looking to his side he knew the other person was Bambam, the boy broke his promise and didn't stay; wasn't there when he woke up. Then again, why would he keep his promise?
"Yugyeom, are you awake?" The younger tried hard not to move, shutting his eyes tight and hoping to delay this talk as much as he could, trying his best to act fast asleep. The shorter boy sat on the bed and sighed, kissing the youngers forehead gently.
"What are we gonna do with you huh" Yugyeom heard the older boy mutter to himself. He cried. He couldn't help but let tears stream down his face at just the small gesture the other boy had done. The ache in his heart was unbearable and he sat upright, trying to calm his breathing and stop the tears.
"I missed you hyung" Yugyeom chokes out between sobs.
"Please don't cry baby! I missed you too and I shouldve never let you go! I'm sorry!"