13

Yugyeom sat at the coffee shop bambam had asked him to wait at, his foot tapping nervously at the hard flooring as he bounced his leg up and down mindlessly. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through Twitter trying to occupy his mind and calm his racing heart.
"Gyeom-ah?" Yugyeom looked up and shyly smiled, standing up and bowing slightly to the man in front of him.
"Ah, hello bambam hyung" he blushed, sitting back down and tucking his phone back into his pocket. Bambam held a cup out to him filled with coffee, chuckling as he watched yet another flush of pink wash over the younger boy. Bambam nervously rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling softly.
"Sorry this was out of the blue, I just wanted to get this done as soon as possible. I hope you like coffee too, I wasn't sure what to get you, I was shitting myself" Yugyeom laughed at that, watching bambams facial expressions over dramatically change.
"I don't really like coffee hyung, sorry" Yugyeom shrugged, running his clammy hands up and down the holes on his jeans
"Yeah me either, but I do like you"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So you want too...."
"Fake date, just for a while, though it won't be hard with someone as cute as you" Yugyeom gasped at that, shyly hiding his face in his hands. He had been blushing at almost everything bambam had said leaving his face practically red permanently. Bambam looked over at yugyeom nervously, the two of them walking together so close he could see the cute mole underneath his eye. He bit his full bottom lip, worrying it nervously between his teeth.
"I mean, uh sure it's just I don't really know you and I mean...are you sure? I'm-I'm not that great" Yugyeom said, the last part almost a whisper and he looked back at Bambam and grinned. The older boy linked their hands and smiled, squeezing it gently as he bumped shoulders with the taller boy. "We should of course set some rules but for now I have to go, I have a meeting in 2 hours and I need at least an hour to stop thinking of you~" Yugyeom hid his face in the shorter boys shoulder, giggling like a school girl at Bambams cheesiness. They separated their hands and looked at each other nervously, an awkward silence taking over them.
"Uh, goodbye hyung?"
"Goodbye Yugyeomie" Bambam answered before leaning up and kissing the other boys cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry again this is short, I'm just trying to move it on faster