18

They kissed.

They just kissed.

Although there was no one around to see them, it happened.

The younger boy pulled back and looked down at the other, covering his mouth as he felt pink flood his cheeks.
"Hyung I-" Yugyeom was cut off as the elder leaned back up and kissed him again, shakily putting his good hand on the back of the taller boys neck. Yugyeom froze at first, soon easing into the kiss and eventually kissing back. He smiled against the other boys lips, resting his hand lazily on the other boys shoulder. Soon, the kiss grew more heated as Bambam was gently pushed onto his back and they began biting at each other's lips, their hands wandering each other's bodies. Bambam parted his lips eagerly and let the younger boy bite and suck at his bottom lip and let him run his tongue against his own. The feeling of the taller boy ontop of him makes bambam elicit an involuntary moan, the tips of his ears turning pink as he hears himself. Their tongues begin colliding, fighting for dominance and licking inside each other's mouths, small pleased noises coming from both the boys. Bambam ran his hand down to the bottom of yugyeoms shirt, his hand wandering underneath it and feeling the warm flushed skin against his own cool palm. The boy ontop of him let out a satisfied hum, his mouth now trailing wet sloppy kisses across the elders jaw. As Bambams hand continued to travel upward, his fingertips lightly brushed the boys nipples causing him to groan into his ear and let out a shaky whine.
"H-hyung" Yugyeom whispered, his hot breath fanning against the other boys neck. Bambam lets his head fall back into the pillows because of the amount of pleasure he was experiencing. The Thai boy whined and whimpered when he felt Yugyeoms teeth biting roughly into his neck and heard the muffled groans the taller boy was letting out into his shoulder. Yugyeom downright moans at a particularly hard tug at his nipples, his tongue poking out to lick and kiss at the marks he had left, soothing them gently with small pecks.
"Gyeom-ah, take off your-your shirt" Bambam panted into the boys ear, tugging helplessly at the other boys shirt. Yugyeom sat back and pulled his shirt over his head, pausing to look down at the boy beneath him. He giggled, resting his arms either side of the boys head and looking at his wrecked expression. Bambam looked up at him with dark eyes, his cheeks flushed and his parted lips swollen and abused from all the kissing, leaving them a shade of pink that had yugyeom squirming. He placed his hand ontop of the other boys and guided it to his chest, his tanned skin seemingly darker than it was when placed ontop of the other boys pale skin. Bambam pushes himself back up running his hand down to squeeze Yugyeoms hip before he attached his lips to the boys long neck, sucking marks into it and breathing heavily. He trails kisses down the boys chest, smiling as he wraps his plump lips around one of the younger boys nipples. Bambam giggles breathlessly as the other boys nipples are getting wet, reddish, and hard as he continues to mouth at them, the boys hand tangling into his perfectly styled hair. Eventually, Yugyeom pushed bambam away, looking down at him with hazy eyes. He roughly grips the fabric of the elder boys shirt and almost tears it off of him, pulling it off desperately and groaning as he looks at the other boys chest. Bambam rests his hand on the other boys hip, grinding his hips up and whining at the friction against his aching dick.
"H-hyung you-you-" Yugyeom gasps out, pushing his ass back and biting his lip. He sits back a little and rests himself on the boys skinny thighs, his eyes immediately drawn to the visible bulge in the Thai boys jeans. He feels himself harden in his own pants at the sight of it, his hand moving down lazily to apply some pressure. The elder boy felt his dick throb at the sight, his own hand starting to undo his jeans and pull down his boxers just enough to pull it out.
"Yugyeom-ah please-please touch me" Bambam breathed out, his eyes trained on yugyeoms every move as he shifted back closer to seal their lips yet again. With a shaky hand, Yugyeom took hold of Bambams pulsing erection and began to stroke it shyly, his fingers playing up and down the length and lightly tracing the veins. He could feel Bambams teeth sinking into his shoulder as he started to get bolder in his actions, his hand movements becoming rougher and faster. The youngers grip became tighter and he began pumping up and down with determination from the base to the tip, his thumb rolling over the head each and every time he glided his hand upward. Bambam kissed the spot he had bitten down onto leaving little kitten licks against it, mouthing at the now marked skin there, before he started to undo the other boys pants, his hand palming at the boys dick through his boxers. The younger boy squirmed under the others touch, his hips bucking up into the boys hand desperately trying to get himself off. Bambams dick started to twitch in the other boys hand and it began leaking with precum. Yugyeom moaned as his hand easily glided up and down the other boys length, his mind fuzzy around the edges as all he felt was pleasure.
"Bambammie, C-cum with me please" the younger practically cried, his head dropping down onto the other boys shoulder as bambam started to jerk him off roughly through his boxers. Bambam nodded and turned his head as much as he could so he could kiss the boys neck, whispering over and over how close he was.
"Cum gyeomie, Cum for hyung" All it took was the elder boys words for Yugyeom to cum almost on command, muffling his moans into the other boys shoulder. The sight of Yugyeom trembling ontop of him and the small sounds that were escaping the boys lips were enough to push Bambam over the edge, his back arching and his hips pushing upwards as he released all over his chest and the other boys hands. The younger boy let go of bambams now softening dick and clung onto him, his face still smushed into his shoulder.
"I can't believe you made me cum in my underwear like some horny teenager" Yugyeom huffed, his grip on the boys back still not loosening. Bambam chuckled and carefully laid down, the younger boy still clinging onto him like his life depended on it.
"We should go shower Yugyeomie, I feel gross"
"Nuh-uh, want sleep 'nd hyungie" Yugyeom complained, turning his head to pout up at the other boy. Bambam sighed and rubbed the boys back, his mind becoming a puddle of mush at the sight of the boys adorable pout.
"Fine, but just get off of me, you're gonna crush me and my broken hand to death" He chuckled, rolling the big baby off of him and turning onto his side to close his eyes. The last thing he felt before he drifted off to sleep was arms wrap around his waist and lips at the back of his neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N I think I'm becoming a yugyeom stan but like I already have 3 biases pls help