15

"Bambam, how on earth do you think anyone will think we're a couple if we don't kiss" yugyeom giggled from bambams bed, leaning his head off of the edge and staring at the elder boy. Bambam was chewing at a pen, tapping his foot as he stared down at the notebook in his hand.
"We can hold hands and cuddle though?" Bambam suggested, putting down the empty book and joining yugyeom on the bed with a sigh. He dragged the taller boy up the bed by his legs, resting his head on his chest.
"All the blood will go to your brain Yuggie" he teased, wrapping an arm around him and pinching his side.
"Would you rather my blood go to a different boy part then?" The younger winked, giggling as bambam started to tickle his sides. He pushed him off, sitting up and letting out a few more giggles. Yugyeom looked up and met Bambams eyes, blushing slightly as he felt his stare.
"Hyung, if you're so nervous about kissing why don't we just practice" The tallest mumbled, staring down at his fingers and shrugging his shoulders.
"It's late Gyeom, lets get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugyeom pulled the covers back to him for what felt like the hundredth time that night, whining and trying to tug it away from bambam. The wall of pillows they had between them somehow not preventing bambam from laying his long skinny legs across yugyeoms side of the bed. The younger whined and pushed the pillows away onto the floor, pulling the shorter boy to his chest and spooning him from behind.
"If you're not sharing the duvet at leat share your body warmth, I'm freezing hyung!" Yugyeom complained into the top of bambams head, his cold body pushing close to bambam looking for heat. Bambam groaned and rolled onto his side, moving to lay ontop of yugyeom, pinning the other boy down and pulling the cover over the both of them.
"Now shutup" bambam grumbled, his warm breath hitting the sensitive skin on yugyeoms neck. Yugyeom bit his lip and oh god don't get hard. Yugyeom shifted his hips a little, loosely wrapping his arms around bambam and desperately trying to fall asleep, the boy ontop of him already snoring softly.

~*~*~*~*~

Yugyeom woke up in an empty bed. An empty bed that wasn't his. He sat up and stretched, his sore limbs making noises of complaint as he moved. Standing up, he pulled his clothes back on. Somewhere in the middle of the night, the cover was no longer fought over as it got unbearably hot, the two boys stripping down to thier underwear before collapsing tiredly back into bed, tangled up. Yugyeom found himself walking downstairs and grinned as he saw the other boy sat at the table drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone. He silently snuck behind the Thai boy, wrapping his arms around him from behind and resting his chin on the others shoulder.
"You dropping me home now hyung? Your meeting is in an hour"
"You remember?"
"Of course"

Bambam stood up and laughed, pinching the youngest boys cheeks and using his spare hand to pull him closer. The elder bit his lip and shuffled nervously, looking away from yugyeom.
"Can I give you a hickey? You know so it's believable?"
Yugyeom giggled at the other boys nervous state, leaning his head back and squeezing the other boys hand reassuringly. Bambam looked up and flushed pink, leaning in close and slowly leaving gentle kisses down the taller boys neck, trying to find the most sensitive spot. When he heard yugyeoms breath hitch, he giggled and pushed closer, biting down on the skin and sucking, kissing the spot softly occasionally before getting back into sucking a purple mark onto the boys neck. Yugyeom balled his hands into fists by his sides, holding back a moan as bambam left a mark on his skin. After bambam pulled away, he looked back at him and felt his face grow hot at the way the elder was looking at him.
"Well uh, we should um, we should-should go now gyeomie"