24

"Son, me and your mother wanted to talk to you two alone, would you mind sitting with us at the table?" Yugyeom turned bright red and nodded, intertwining his fingers with Bambams as they sat side by side at the table across from his parents. The elder boys cheeks were a bright red, his fingers playing with a loose string on his pants. Yugyeoms grip on the boys hand was tight, his leg bouncing nervously out of habit.

"Yugyeom, you're a growing boy now and you're becoming an adult! It's obviously only natural for you to have these urges and all. I mean, look at me! If these urges weren't natural you wouldn't be here."
"Ew dad please don't make me think abo-"
"And I mean, look at Bambam! You're both attractive boys, you must find it hard to keep off each other. You're mother was super hot, why else would you have 2 siblings?"
"Daaaaad"
"Of course with you boys it's not necessary to worry about getting each other pregnant or all that stuff, but you still need to stay safe."
"Your father is right Yugyeom, either of you could have diseases and stuff, you've gotta take care of each other if you really love each other"
"Can we stop talking about this now mom?"
"You're mother and I are just looking out for you. I trust you two to make the right choices, of course I do. It's just well, you and your sibling are visual proof that me and your mother sometimes weren't as cautious."
"Mhm, and kids, you two are welcome to do it here if you really wanted, just remember to lock the door ok sweetie?"

Yugyeom wanted the ground to swallow him. Beside him, Bambam wasn't coping any better, his whole face as red as a cherry, his gaze focused on the table.
"Mr and mrs Kim, I assure we will be careful" Bambam said through a forced smile, his cheeks still burning. The younger boy groaned and felt like banging his head on the table until he passed out, the shame being too much for him to deal with.
"Yah, our yugyeom was an awkward teen, never quite figured to clear his search history. What was it he used to watch? Twinks? I must say he definitely watched a lot of stuff with pretty boys like you in, wasn't hard to work out he wanted to be the man in the relationship"
"Mooom!" Bambam giggled as the boy buried his face in his hands, his parents laughing along too at the boys expense.
"Right sweetie? He was a very lanky awkward teenager and couldn't keep himself quiet, I swear sometimes I wanted to burst in and tell him to keep quiet while watching porn! And he thought he could hide the pictures he had of guys under his bed!" Yugyeoms father joined in on the teasing, leaning across the table to pat the boy on the shoulder. Bambam was slowly easing out of embarrassment, a grin appearing onto his face as he caught sight of the other boy curling in on himself in shame.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The dinner Mrs Kim has cooked was amazing, the food as warm as the family appeared to be. While the family sat around the table, Bambam was introduced to Yugyeoms older brother and his wife who turned out to be parents of the young boy he had seen earlier. Yugyeoms older sister was the mother of the little girl and he found out she had another 5 month old girl who was adorable, she was very well behaved for a baby, barely crying as she was passed around to sit in different peoples laps. After it all, Bambam was super tired and Yugyeom caught on, asking if he would like to go to bed with him, to which the elder boy declined. Bambam stayed and washed the dishes, earning him a lot of praise from the family for being so humble and well mannered. He chuckled at each of the families remarks, always complimenting them back; especially Yugyeoms mom. He complimented her on almost everything and everything he said he really did mean. He told her how wonderful her food is and how kind hearted and lovely she is. He told her how good a job she did at raising her kids and said how she was an incredible grandma. There was a point where Yugyeom almost begged the other boy to go to bed with him, however Bambam still declined, the feeling of being part of a family making him never want to leave the moment and really be one of them. He wasn't thinking about him and Yugyeom being a fake thing and how they were eventually going to separate in a few months, fake breaking up. Instead he sat and played with Yugyeoms nieces and nephew, answering all their questions and treating them no different than he would a normal person, carrying them on his back and letting them cling onto his long legs as he walked around. When Yugyeoms brother started to voice concerns about ruining his clothes Bambam just brushed it off, not caring how much they damaged his clothes as long as he could live in the moment. Yugyeom went to bed himself, laying in bed and listening to the rest of them downstairs. Bambam stayed with his family, feeling happiness and warmth from these people he only met a few hours ago.