She happily skips back to me and I wrap my arms around her, crushing her to my chest as I kiss her deeply. She's made me so proud right now. I know Shane held back, that much was obvious, but she still fought with a werewolf and won. Not to mention, she did it so effortlessly.

"You are really strong, Luna. Had I not been a werewolf, your kick would break my ribs." Shane states impressed. Is he serious? It didn't look like she put a lot of strength into it.

"If Beast was serious, he could end up dead." Delta adds chuckling, shocking both me and Shane. I look down to my Angel.

"You weren't serious?" I was sure she was, since it was her idea to fight with him.

"Of course not. Grey is a friend, I didn't want to hurt him." She explains.

We stay at the clearing for about 2 more hours, overseeing the guys' training. I have to admit, they are really good. My mate stays in my arms as she watches them with critical look, giving comments here and there and the guys take in her every word, implementing her advices immediately.

"How about we leave them and go home? I can hear your stomach rumbling." I suggest, placing a small kiss on the side of her neck as I keep her in my embrace.

"Stupid stomach." She mumbles, poking her stomach in annoyance, causing me to laugh. Adorable. I don't think she realizes the whole clearing has heard her cute mumble with our sharp hearing. I notice a few guys try to stifle their laughter as I pick my Angel up. She immediately wraps her legs around my waist, keeping her face in the crook of my neck. She runs her fingers through my hair as I carry her back to our house. I kiss the side of her head adoringly, remembering how she told me she likes to play with my hair because it reminds her of my wolf's fur.

I'm greeted by the sight of Mason standing on front of our house.

"Alpha." He greets me with a slight bow. Once I growl at him, he adds a quiet "Luna", but my mate blatantly ignores him. I get a feeling that she doesn't really like him. She must've noticed him avoiding her.

'He's about to fucking get it! I will not let him disrespect my mate!!!' Demon snarls in my head, feeling as angry as me.

"What is it Mason?" I ask impatiently, wanting nothing more than to get inside and get my mate fed.

"I would like to speak with your mate." I openly snarl at this.

"She is your Luna, address her properly!" I'm about to lose my temper and my Angel seems to notice, kissing my neck lightly, rubbing the back of my head with her fingers.

"Luna, I would like to speak with you, if it's possible." He turns to my mate, who still has her back to him, not even acknowledging him.

"Can you put me down?" She whispers into my ear and I comply immediately.

Once she turns to Mason, her face becomes a hard cold mask. She regards him with no emotion on her face, simply staring him down a she waits for him to speak.

"So you finally mustered some courage to approach me, huh?" Her voice betrays her irritation. Now I'm sure she doesn't like him.

"I did not mean to-"

"Don't give me this shit. You've been avoiding me for weeks, turning the other way whenever you made eye contact with me. I have no idea what is it that you have against me, but I will not try to get in your good graces." She tells him, her voice hard. I notice Mason's eyes fill with remorse and guilt.

"Luna-" He starts, but is interrupted again.

"No. You've made it clear you don't like me, so I'll also make my feelings clear. I don't like you." I'm surprised. She's just straightforwardly told my Beta she doesn't like him because he avoided her. As Mason speaks again, she decides to let him finish.