Angel simply raises her eyebrow at me before sighing, and Shane looks confused.

"I was trying to get your attention for a while now. I want to go train with Grey." Shane shakes his head in amusement with a small smile, realizing my mate's not going to stop calling him by his nickname.

"Train?" What about her leg? It's not healed yet. "No."

I get a challenging look from her at that.

"I'm not asking. I'm saying that I want to go." She states seriously.

"Then I'm coming with you." I say.

"Okay." She agrees readily, trying to get off of me, but I keep a tight hold on her. I get up from the chair, adjusting my mate in my arms, so she's basically glued to my front. I carry her to the training grounds, with Shane beside me.

"Where did this sudden idea of training come from? It's dark." I ask.

"Grey told me you appointed him as my bodyguard, so I said I can beat him anytime." Angel answers, grinning. She looks so happy.

"But what about your leg? It's not healed yet, I don't want you to get hurt, Angel." I express my worries, getting an amused smirk from my Angel as she leans away from my chest to look at me.

"I could beat him with my hands tied. You're forgetting that I've been training my whole life." I kiss her lightly before I can stop myself. She's so hot when she's confident. My woman sure is fierce.

We reach the training area few minutes later. It's a small clearing slightly away from the pack houses. I put my Angel down, but still keep her close to me. There are few guys here, training hand-to-hand combat.

"Beast." They greet with a bow, when they notice us. I'm not surprised to see none of my pack members here. I guess they are enjoying their time as humans. I will push them to train later, during the day.

"Hi guys! What are you doing?" Angel asks with a small wave, not getting out of my hold as she addresses the guys.

"Training. Can't slack off, right?" Delta answers with a light chuckle, causing my mate to turn around in my arms.

"What does 'slack off' mean?" She questions with a curious look.

"It basically means being lazy." I explain gently.

"Oh, okay." She turns back to face the guys. "Grey? Wanna fight?" She almost bounces with excitement.

"Sure." Shane chuckles.

"You're gonna fight, Beast?" Delta asks surprised.

"Yeah. I'm going to beat his ass." My angel confidently states, absolutely sure she's going to beat him.

I gently turn her around, tying a knot on her shirt, so it won't slip off of her small body and with a deep kiss I send her off to Shane. She's excited like a child, I couldn't possibly ruin this for her.

Shane gets into a fighting stance, while Angel just stands in front of him, completely relaxed.

"Are you ready, Luna?" Shane asks, probably waiting for my mate to get into stance, like him.

"Yeah. You can attack first." Oh, she's provoking him.

I watch silently as an amused smirk shows up on Shane's face. He likes the challenge.

He lunges at Angel, intending to tackle her, but she swiftly ducks to the side, kicking his side when she sees an opening, pushing him away. Shane doesn't lose his balance, though. But before he can make a move, my angel sends a powerful punch to his side, exactly where she kicked him. She dodges the punch that he sends her way before grabbing onto his arm and, using his hip as leverage, she jumps up, wrapping her legs around his neck, wringing his arm behind his head. He taps out before she can break his arm. With a proud grin she pats his head like a dog and gets off of him. I chuckle at the gesture.