"We will fall down Hyun Jin aa!" Hyuna yelled, putting her hands in the air and felt the wind blowing.

"Noo!"
"It is too cold, isn't it?" Hyun Jin shivered by the coldness.

"Geureom, let's share the sweater you gave me!" Hyuna pulled the sweater to the front and hugged him along with it, causing the both of them compacted into the sweater.

"Ock!"
"This is better!" Hyun Jin's eyes turned into crescent shape.
"KAJAAA!"

____

Resort,

The Hyuns were finally back at the resort and they were standing in front of the girl's room. Debating whether to part away or not.

"Hello! We are back!" It was Ji Yeon waving her hands to the Hyuns.

Hyuna turned around to see Ji Yeon and happily smiled at her. Ji Yeon got confused about the situation as Hyuna and Hyun Jin were supposed to be fighting but they were acting normal.

"Move move. I want to sleep." Ji Yeon said and Hyuna gave her the room card.

Yes, Hyun Jin gave it back to her.

"Goodnight Yeonie aa!" Felix yelled from a far, waving at Ji Yeon.
"Let's meet in our dream."

"BABYE! BOKIE!" Ji Yeon replied and went into the room.

"Dummmmm!" She slammed the door closed and both the Hyuns jolted up.

"I guess,"
"It is a goodbye?" Hyun Jin said, slightly pouting.

"Maybeee?" Hyuna didn't want to leave just yet as Hyun Jim was finally being himself.
"But,"

"We will be fine tomorrow too." Hyun Jin said before Hyuna could say another word.
"Don't worry. Go to sleep," tucking her hair to behind her ear.
"Ouh, wait a minute." He went through his backpack and took out something.

"What is that?" Hyuna wanted to take a look.

"I still don't think you should starve yourself up. Therefore, I hope this won't keep you starving in the middle of your sleep." He pulled her hand and put the Toblerone chocolate on her palm.

"Toblerone!" Hyuna screamed in happiness.

"Is this chocolate too sweet to eat at night?" Hyun Jin had a second thought.

"Aniyo! I love this!" Hyuna wanted to have it.

"Me too!"
"But I love you more." Hyun Jin winked, throwing a sudden cheesy line.

"OMAIGEE!" Hyuna hid her face with her hands and laughed.

"Alright, go in. See you tomorrow." Hyun Jin said, still chuckling.

"Goodnight Hyun Jin!" Hyuna said, opening the room door.

"Hrmm,"
"Night night." He said, smiling.

She was contemplating whether to leave or not but Hyun Jin lightly pushed her inside and closed the door from outside. He stood in front of the door for a while, nothing was actually on his mind. He felt like it was okay yet...