tolerance | eleven

Comincia dall'inizio

he was also wearing red glasses, which leaves me a question who the hell knows what he sees in those glasses. red?

the car stopped in front of them and the driver went down and also did i.

i was shocked to see a bus at the back of the parking lot. it was tall, so it was visible. is this really happening?

it was when our gaze met.

"seongcheol, what's this?"

"we're going on a camp!" he said cheerfully.

we both went to the back of the psrking lot with his guards walking behind us carrying our luggage. i am so shy.

as soon as we get there, it was my colleagues qho were inside the bus. and now that i realize it. the bus was expensive it has 2 floors in it and you can sleep in it.

does it have a bathroom?

"hey, does this bus have a bathroom?"

"yes, its a little big. tell me when you're horny."

i smacked his shoulder and he was now laughing. and yes, i am red. its been a while since we did anything tho. but isn't it shameful to do something on public.

before i laugh with him, i saw my colleagues staring at the both of us like they knew our sins and slightly grinning at us. i went to the door of the bus as i noticed this.

"you bitches, what'ya looking at?"

we all laughed as we were all happy at the moment. to be honest, we aren't all really close but we've gone drinking and stuff so i think i built a small foundation with them. i hope this wouldn't be awkward.

some people were thanking me. and yes i just said its not me politely. it was only the two of us staying at the second floor. there was one bathroom at the first floor and another at the second. this bus is amazing. haven't seen anything like this in my whole life. this guy is planning something.

not gonna let that happen.

so we both went up to the second floor of course everybody is just staring at us. even if its not me it would be weird if two people only would be upstairs. in addition to that. there is a door on the second floor. so no one would actually can come in without knocking. and seongcheol locked it.

"its going to be a long trip, were gonna arrive there at night, and building a huge bonfire would be our first task." seongcheol said.

i was shook with what he said. task? this is an actual camping?

he smiled at me darkly.

"night? huh? i'll sleep throughout this whole travel time. good night." i said to him.

"oh come on.. don't be like that, don't you have to thank me?"

"shouldn't you be thanking me for letting you drag me in this camping i didn't even agree on?"

"wow, you're unbelievable."

"yup, that's jeonghan for you."

he frowned and lied down next to me.

"where is the blankets, seongcheol?"

he went to get up again and get the blankets with the pillows while im sitting down quietly waiting for him. yeah, he's sulking but whatever.

he got 4 pillows and a hella big blanket. he wasn't still talking to me. but when he lied down and covered us up with blankets i hugged him tight. even put my leg on top of him.

"this also makes you warm."

"you're so unbelievable, yoon jeonghan."

"we've got problems ahead of us if we continue this." i said.

"you're worth fighting for."

"am i really?" i rebutted.

"oh, come on don't start me with that bullshit that statement won't let things end okay."

i was already giggling as he was saying all that stuff.

"oh, seongcheol. you are so cute."

i pinched his nose and our eyes met. and we kissed. it was a long kiss. and he was getting down. i stopped him.

"oh come on!" he frustratedly said.

"do you just like me because of sex?" i suspectedly said.

"no!" he shouted.

"then calm your dick down." i said to him.

"and on top of that, its only been 30 minutes since we entered the road. we got a lot of goddamn time." i added.

he was still sulking but i still hugged him.

"for now, lets turn into a cute couple- no i mean, cuties hehe." i laughed nervously.

"you can't even say the word couple." he hissed.

"we'll get onto that later." i laughed again nervously.

i fell asleep for a while in that position and the sun was already setting and it was starting to get dark inside. i immediately grabbed my phone and looked at myself if i look good. seongcheol is awake and is reading something on his phone.

"baby, stand up. lets take a picture."

he was more shook as i said that.

"come on, hurry."

we took a picture and we both looked cool. him on his red robe. i don't know when he changed. and how he got out of my grip.

"yoon jeonghan, you called me baby."

"oops." i giggled and lied down again looking at our photo.

_________

a/n:

hi, nothing. just, seongcheol is scolding me on the phone why don't they have a kiss scene. i'll update more on sunday.

so i gave them one, you know what's next ;>