Planning.

Will's POV:
I can't believe I'm actually going to help get my brother and Dipper together!! I'm sooo exicted...maybe a bit to excited. I'm bouncing on the balls of my feet as I wait for Mabel, Red, and Gemma. Shimmer is beside me with Dash and they're watching me like a hawk with a confused face. It's a little creepy.

"Excited much?" Shimmer asks, petting Dash

"Duh, aren't you?? We're helping my brother and Dipper get together!! Bill has never EVER liked someone as much as he does Dipper! This is so Exciting!!!!" I say with an extremely wide smile. Shimmer just chuckles and we hear the doors slam open and 3 people walk in. Those people were the ones we were waiting for. Mabel, Red, and Gemma all busted in, Mabel in the front, red on her left, and Gemma on her right. Like a triangle. Mabel looks from Red to Gemma and then looks at us.

"Who's ready for some MatchMaking Magic?" She says with a wicked grin. Both me and Shimmer smile and walk up to her, Dash closely following behind.

"At your service, MatchMaking Queen" I say with a little bow. We all giggle and head to the stage. Once we're at the stage we sit in a circle and start coming up with Ideas.

"How about we just write a fake letter from Bill and give it to Dipper telling him to meet at the piano and do the same for Bill?" Red Suggests. I sigh and shake my head.

"That wouldn't work. Bill has a specific hand writing and so does Dipper, I'm sure they would be able to tell they are fakes." I conclude and look at the group. Mabel looks skeptically at me but then she shrugs it off.

"Any other Ideas?" She asks.

"How about Mabel Talks to Dipper and convince him to confess and Will talks to Bill. Convince them to do it on the same day." Gemma says and shrugs. "It might work."

"That's not a bad idea, we'll keep that to the side though. If we can't think of anything else then we'll do that." Mabel says to the group. "Alright. Next Idea?"

Nobody said anything.

Mabel sighs, "I guess we'll just have to-"

"NeiGghhh" Dash interrupts. Shimmer looks at him and frowns.

"Ugh, Dash! Quit interupting people and anyways, we don't even understand you." Shimmer says and tgen sighs. "Too bad none of us knows what he said."

"I think I know. I'm pretty sure he said to just get Dipper to chase Pegasus to a specific spot and have Bill chase Dash to that same spot. We can set up something for them at the location and help them from the sidelines." I tell everyone. They all look at me with a mix of pure amazement and shock. "What?"

"YOU CAN TALK TO ANIMALS?!?" they all exclaim. I chuckle and nervously rub the back of my neck"

"Aha, not really. Dipper just taught me a bit." I tell them. They all nod in agreement that my excuse sounds reasonable.

"Well I mean thats not quite a bad Idea if I do say so myself, and I do." Mabel smiles "Guys, I think we just found out our plan. Thanks Dash!" Mabel says and smiles at Dash. He neighs in happiness.

"Ok, so we know the basics, but what is the spot going to be and what is the activity?" Gemma asks. I look at Shimmer and we both share a mutual smile.

"We know what to do" We unanimously said and smiled at the group.

"Well? What is it???" Red impatiently asks.

"Alright, here's the plan..."

Yayyy!! Cliffhangers are the best, aren't they? Yeah, I know! On with the story!