Mabel

Mabel's POV:

I can't believe I just heard that....Dipper, MY BROTHER, told me I was the perfect child and he was a mistake. I start crying and run into my dorm. As soon as I get there I see Gemma on the couch and she sees me as well.

"Woah, what happened to you??" she says. I shut the door and start crying so heavily that I fall onto my knees. I start whispering and hyperventilating, "I-I can't *wheeze* believe *wheeze* He said that. I c-can't be- *wheeze* -lieve it!" I start crying harder and harder as Gemma runs to me. I hear her whisper under her breath, "Oh Shit" and then I year a faint yelling as I black out on the floor.

Gemma's POV:

"Mabel! MABEL WAKE UP!!" I yell at Mabel. Even as she's past out she still is hyperventilating. 

"RED GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" I start panicking as I hear Red running into the room. I hear her gasp and she runs over to help me with Mabel. We pick her up and put her on her bed.

"What. Happened." Red says as she sits on Mabels' bed with Mabels' head in her lap.

"I don't know!" I exclaim. "She just shut the door and started heavily crying, hyperventilating, and whispering, 'I can't believe he said that'." Red solemnly nods and looks at Mabel. 

"She was at DIpper's dorm, right?" Red asks.

"Uh, yeah..but..you don't think he would be the cause of this, right?" I ask. There's no way Dipper could've done this! He loves Mabel, and she loves him. Their sibling love is admirable and everyone is so Jealous of how well they act towards each other! There's no way, right? Right??

"I..I don't know...but it's possible, even with their good relationship he might have done something that she couldn't handle and then this.." Red says sadly. 

"No..Nononononono. No. There is no way that Dipper, her Brother, would've done this! He loves her! She's the only friend he had before coming here!! I swear if I found out he did this he is going to pay!" 

"But Gemma....he may have snapped, he might not have even been in control of his emotions. Everyone snaps at some point, even Dipper..." She looks at me and slightly smiles.

"No. I don't give exceptions. Whoever hurts Mabel should deal with the consequences, even Dipper." I storm out of the room and flop on my bed. Tomorrow we are going over to Dipper's and we are going to talk with him...I promise...no yelling unless needed....I hope we are wrong and he didn't do this. I really don't wanna hurt him but Mabel comes first, she's our roommate and best friend. Whatever happens to her hurts us and therefore we get our revenge, especially me. 

Red's POV:

I look at Gemma walking out the door and then look down at Mabel's sleeping face. 

I bend down and whisper to her, "Whoever did this to you will be talked to by us. We will help no matter what. You're lucky to have such good friends, especially Gemma. Goodnight." 

I leave the room and go to mine. I lay only bed and think about all the possibilities of why Dipper, or anyone for that matter, would've done this. As I'm thinking, I eventually fall asleep. Let's hope things go well tomorrow...