The Letter

Mabel and I had started high school two weeks ago, but then today we both got a really fancy acceptance letter from a high school named Enchantic High. Mabel and I decided to search up the place and found out that everyone there has an amazing talent that needs to be controlled. Not many humans get enrolled.

Dear Mabel and Mason Pines,
The principal of Enchantic High would like to inform you that we would like you to join our school.
With your amazing Talents, you'll be able to be enrolled. Remember, getting enrolled here is an amazing experience to be taught how to use your talent for good, while also learning the basic things you learn in a regular high school, so consider yourselves to be some of the best.
Come to the school front gates on Friday at 2:35 p.m, the principal will be waiting for you.

I wonder why they didn't give this to us over the summer...

Apparently this school is only for people with talents. Like, mermaids or sirens are known for singing.

Mabel's talent is obviously fashion and I, well I kinda have two. Well, the main one is that I can sing really really well and my second is that I can communicate with animals. (Btw, if you didn't know, animals can understand everything you say. So, if you say something bad about them don't be surprised when they bite you) I use my communication abilities with the animals to see what's wrong when they are hurt. Mabel calls me an "Animal Hero" but, I just think of myself as a person who uses their abilities for good.

We're supposed to go to the school tomorrow to meet the principal and officially be enrolled. I'm kinda excited to see how this plays out...I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep tonight on account of me over thinking about this...