Enemies

Everyone in the gym spreads out revealing 4 girls and 3 guys. The girl in the middle, I'm assuming she is the leader, has bright red hair, yellow eyes, small lips, and is wearing a red crop top, a black skirt, and black flats.

"Amanda, please don't do this!" Another girl yells. She has brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, freckles, and is wearing a teal sweater, a black skirt, and teal converse.

"Shut it, Zima!" Amanda yells and then slaps Zima. Zima screams and then starts crying. One of the boys and another girl from the group takes Zima to the nurse. He had bleach blond hair, pink eyes, and he was wearing a gray shirt, reddish-black jeans, and black tennis shoes. She had purple hair, black eyes, a spiderweb like tattoo over her left eye, and was wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps, purple leggings, and black ankle boots.

"What the heck was that for?!" I yell. "Why did you slap her? That was really un called for." I may be shy, but when someone is being mean, you do NOT wanna mess with me. Especially when whoever got hurt didn't deserve it.

"Yeah!" Mabel yells. She's startled by the sudden change of attidue from me, but tries to hide it.

"Shut it or you will be just like her! Now, lets see here, where were we? Oh! I know, Mr. Shy Boy thinks he's better than everyone."

"Excuse me?" I ask

"You know what you did." A boy behind Amanda says. He has teal hair, teal eyes, freckles, and is wearing a black hoodie with the big Dipper constellation on it, teal pants, and black formal shoes. Wait, he has the big dipper on his hoodie... My eyes widen.

"What are you looking at?" He snaps. My eyes return back to their normal size.

"Um, i'm looking at what dumbasses you guys are for trying to yell at me, when I did nothing wrong." I come back with.

"Ohhh!" Everyone yells. The last boy in the group walks up to me.

"What. Did you just say?" He says in a threatening tone. I push him back.

"Stay in your own space, buddy." I say.

"Fiesty little fellow aren't you?" He retorts and winks. What the....

"I guess. What's it to you?" I say, ignoring the wink. He obviously doesn't like that. The last girl notices. She has yellow hair, green eyes, and is wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, high-waisted light colored jeans, and white tennis shoes.

"Watch what you say buster." She retorts

"Make me." I say.

"STOP! THIS IS MY THROWN HE IS TAKING, SO I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO INSULT HIM!" Amanda screams. Everyone mumbles a faint 'yes ma'am'.

"What are you talking about?" Shimmer aks

"Little Mr. Bigshot here is trying to steal my title for 'best singer'" she says

"That's crazy." Mabel says.

"Yeah. I don't want your stupid title, especially when it makes you do crappy things like slapping an innocent person, so just back off. Alright?" I say

"No, not 'Alright'" Amanda's face turns red with anger. She sighs "Whatever. We don't have time to spend with you disgusting people. Just don't. Steal. My title!" Then she and her crew walk away, but not before that teal dude gives me another wink. Oh, boy...

"Welp, that sure was something" I hear an unfamiliar voice. I turn and see a guy who looks like Bill, but has blue hair, one blue eye, and one black eye, freckles, and is wearing a Blue button-up shirt, pants, and normal tennis shoes.

"Y-Yeah I guess it was." I reply.

"Hey Will, where's Bill?" A random girl comes up and asks. She has pink hair, pink skin, and a pink dress, with pink heels. Dang this girl loves pink...

"Oh, uhhh, I don't know Pyronica.... I saw him earlier. He must've gone back to his piano." Will says.

"Oh, b-bill? Yeah, h-he's backstage at t-the piano..." I tell them.

"How do you know?" Pyronic asks.

"I-I was sitting at t-the piano earlier and singing so that I could c-calm myself d-down when Bill sat b-beside me and started to play along to the song I was s-singing. My sister dragged me back to my friends. I'm sure h-he's still back t-there...." I say. Pyronica, Will, and the two people beside pyronic had their mouths open in awe.

"Wait...My brother, played the piano along to your singing!?" Will smiles and starts jumping up and down in excitement. "He's never done a duet with someone willingly. You're the first one!!!"

"W-well, he did call me i-intresting." I tell him. Will squeals and runs off...

"How in the world were you so confident in talking to Will cipher?" The small blue guy with a key-shaped hole in his head beside Pyronica asked me.

"I don't k-know. I guess h-he was just e-easy to talk t-to..." I reply.

"Before you ask. I'm Pyronica." Pyronica gestures to herself then the blue guy. "That's Keyhole" then she gestures to the other guy "And that's Pacifire. We are Bill and Will's friends!"

"Nice to meet ya! I'm Shimmer! And that's da- DASH!!!" Dash starts running away again. "Dash I'm NOT overweight!!" Shimmer yells as she chases Dash.

"Hehe, crazy Abada.." I say under my breath. The next classes' bell rings and we all part ways...I sigh. What a crazy first day...