He came across the book the guy was reading and looked at the cover "A Theory on Red String Fate" Namjoon muttered. Namjoon softly smiled to himself and put the book back. He wasn't one to read books like that. Books involving romance or fate that is.

Maybe someday he'd end up with someone sweet that he could wake up to and kiss good morning. He could make them a terrible breakfast that he put his heart into and they could lounge around or maybe during the holidays they could go out to the Han river and see the lights.

Namjoon let out a soft sigh and went back to the front desk where he had a few people waiting to check out books. He happily helped them and he continued to think back to the boy's soft giggle and doe eyes. They were sweet and pretty.

Namjoon thought the boy was pretty.

He blushed again.

Namjoon doodled onto a paper he found and continued to think of ways he should approach the boy. He recited different ways he could ask for his earmuffs back in his head; each one a mess. The confrontation hadn't even happened yet and Namjoon was stumbling over his thoughts and getting nervous.

Why was this so difficult for him?

"Excuse me?" A soft and warm voice brought Namjoon back to reality. He took a quick drink of his coffee and looked up. His eyes widened and he choked. Right in front of him was the boy. Namjoon continued to cough "A-ah are you okay?"

Namjoon looked at the boy and gave a pained smile "Yeah, I'm fine- happens more often than you think."

The boy just stared.

Namjoon had no clue what to say to him. He looked lost in thought. A blush engulfed the boy's face. Before Namjoon could speak and ask if the boy was okay or needed anything the guy quickly turned on his heels and walked away stiff and awkwardly.

Jungkook went back and grabbed the book he was reading earlier. He scrolled through the isle and saw the book placed up a bit higher than he remembered.

He finally got ahold of the book and went back to Jimin and Taehyung who were nose deep into their studying.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check this book out. I'll be right back" Jungkook informed Jimin. Jimin looked up and snatched the book from his hands.

"Really, koo? You're still on about this love stuff?" Jimin sighed as he handed the book back.

"Yes! You can't stop me! When I find the love of my life I'm gonna hear that bell Jimin and you can't tell me otherwise!" Jungkook whisper shouted with a very serious tone. Jimin sat there with a small smirk on his face.

"Okay lover boy, whatever you say. Hurry up, we're gonna go to that bar down the street after."

Jungkook nodded and made his way towards the front counter. He flipped through the book one more time before placing it on the counter. The man at the front desk looked like he was engulfed in his little doodle.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook got the mans attention.

The librarian took a sip of his coffee before looking up him. He started choking on the coffee. "A-ah are you okay?" Jungkook asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine- happens more often then you think" The man stated with a dimpled smile.

The bell. That was all he heard in that moment.

Jungkook froze. The man was breathtaking. He continued to stare and felt his face heat up. He stiffly turned on his heels and walked away, leaving the book on the counter.

"Hey, we're just about ready to go- are you okay?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook just stared off into space.

"Is he alive-"

"I heard it" Jungkook looked down at Taehyung who he cut off "I heard the bell..." his voice was quiet and he seemed surprised.

Jimin looked at Taehyung then slowly back at Jungkook "what do you mean you heard the bell?"

Jungkook let a smile play on his lips "I heard the bell! The bell I said I would hear when I meet my soulmate!"

Taehyung's eyes widened. He had always supported Jungkook in is little hearing a bell love scenario. "Really?! With who?"

Jungkook looked down and fidgeted with the hem of his long sleeve shirt "t-the librarian, I went to check out the book and we made eye contact and I heard the bell"

Jimin giggled "the librarian? Haven't you seen him before? He's that super tall guy with the glasses right?"

"I've never seen him, but yes he has glasses- I don't know how tall he is" Jungkook spoke with a pouty lip.

"I say we go back upfront and get his number for you!" Taehyung chirped.

Jungkooks eyes widened "n-no! I want to do this myself!"

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and smiled. "Alright, koo" Jimin smiles "if you want to do this on your own we'll support you."

"Mhm, goodluck!" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheek. "Alright, go get your man and we'll meet you at the bar okay?"

"Text us when you're on your way" Jimin planted a kiss on Jungkook's cheek before him and Taehyung left the library.

You got this Jungkook! You got this!

Jungkook gathered his things and took a deep breathe before making his way back to the counter.

Once he was there the librarian wasn't anywhere to be seen. Jungkook sighed and bit his bottom lip. Maybe he cold just leave his number? Either the guy texts him or doesn't.

Jungkook looked around for a pen and paper before finally finding them. He quickly scribbled down his name and then his number. He gave a small smile and then contemplated if drawing a little heart next to his name would be to much. He bit the bullet and drew a quick heart.

Jungkook
Text me ♡
(555)555-2568

He place it next to the paper the man was doodling on and quickly wrapped himself in his scarf and put on the earmuffs before hurrying out of the library to meet his friends.

As he walked he quietly hoped the man would text.

Hopefully this works out.