The nodded, and walked outside. "He's ready for you now," Sakura told her old team, leaving the door open so they could step through. She let out a large yawn and covered her mouth. She was ready to go home.

Kakashi pat her on the head as she walked past, causing her and Gekkou to turn towards him.

"Don't forget we have some shopping to do~" he said in a chipper tone, and Sakura grinned. She had also missed Kakashi, despite his past actions.

She let out a small smile. "I look forward to it," she replied, her hands doing up to fiddle at the cloth covering her eyes. And she really did.

As she walked away, she heard Naruto let out a laugh. "You Kakashi-sensei? Going shopping? That's not manly at all!"

His words were soon cut off by a yelp, as the jōnin gave him a good head slap.

"I'm home!" Sakura called out when she entered her house. She knew her parents were home by the smell that wafted in from the kitchen,

She felt her mom's minuscule amount of chakra come towards her as she already from the doorway. Her headache lessened, now that she knew she was at home and safe.

"Ah, glad to see you back," Mebuki greeted her, pulling her in for a hug and kiss on her large forehead.

Kizashi appeared beside her as well, and stole her from Mebuki, filling her into a warm hug. "I've missed you so much!" he exclaimed, making Sakura giggle as she was smothered half to death. Not that she minded. It felt good to be in his arms.

He eventually pulled away and they were both ushered to the kitchen by Mebuki and sat at the table.

"So, what was the mission? Save any princesses or important fuedel lords?" Kizashi asked, a playful tone in his voice.

The pink haired girl only shook her head and pretended to lock her lips up with an imaginary key. "It was a super secret mission, so I'm afraid I can't tell you," she responded in a sly voice, grinning like a crazy person. It just felt so good to be home.

As Mebuki continued to make lunch, her husband pretended to pout. "Oh, you're no fun Sakura-chan! But I guess I can't argue with a super secret mission," he laughed.

Lunch was soon served, and the whole family dug in. Mebuki managed to keep her disapproving thoughts about her daughter being a ninja to herself, and they reminisced about old memories.

A story then came up from Kizashi, about before he married Mebuki and had Sakura.

"I was probably about nineteen, and was way more adventurous than I am now. My old man was passing along his trade to me, gearing me up to take over his business due to his old age. I was hesitant at first though, and tried to pass it on to my younger sister, much to her horror," he began, before Sakura interrupted.

"I never knew you had a sister!" she exclaimed in suprise. Nothing like that had ever come up before.

Something akin to sadness and guilt popped up in the man's eyes, but he replied with, "Not many people knew. She wasn't my real sister, but I loved her like one. We both had strange colored hair, mine pink and hers pretty and purple, so many people just assumed anyways. She was an orphan, her family being killed-" he suddenly shut his mouth, and shook his head. "They had been killed," was all he offered. "and left her all alone. My old man found her hiding under an old box like an abandoned kitten, so he took her in. And then, I gained a sister."

"But back to the story- I didn't want to inherit the business, but neither did my sister. She believed that she had a greater calling, to be a kunoichi, just like you are doing," Kizashi stated, leaning forward to poke his daughter cheek. She puffed out air and he laughed. "So, in order to see who would take over the business, we made a little game. We would try to seem as unresponsible as possible, which was probably a bad idea at the time, but we made sure that there was no actual damage to the old man's world. Though in the end, it was still me that ended up taking over."