Luna's Worst Day Ever

Start from the beginning

When she did realize it, she let out a disgusted gasp.

Looking up, the two locked eyes for a moment before he got really into Luna's personal space. Actaeon was wonder what the guy was up to. Was it coincidence he was a copycat? Why were the others so afraid of him?

"Rhett Butler, where are you?!" A girl's voice interrupted.

This was apparently the cat's name as he left Luna alone and headed over to where the voice originated from.

The two cats looked at each other as they shrugged and followed Rhett and peaked around the corner.

"There you are! I was so worried! Ahh-h!" His owner, a little girl with red wavy hair, and a pink dress said as she picked him up and cradled him in her arms.

"Isn't my idea of what a 'Rhett Butler' would look like." Luna muttered.

Actaeon glared at Luna. "Aren't you being a little hard on him? He did save you."

"He saved you too." Luna pointed out.

"Take it from a man, he was doing that for you. Anyway, I didn't know you were a 'Gone with the Wind' fan." Actaron said as the two of them left.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Before the court of Queen Beryl, Zoisite stood before them all as the Dark Crystal revealed the last Rainbow Crystal carrier.

"Oh my... I never would've guessed that our last target would be a cute little girl. But she's got the Seventh Rainbow Crystal. And this one will be easy to get." Zoisite said. Rest assured, everything was going to go perfectly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that day, Luna, Actaeon, Ami, and Ayame were all sitting down at a fountain as Luna told them what had transpired that morning. Looking at her reflection, Luna sighed as she looked at the end of her tail and dangled it into the water to help sooth the pain. It had been pink and swollen and steam came off of it as it hit the water.

"Sounds like you had one hectic morning." Ami said once she heard.

"Tell me about it. I don't want anything more to do with the stray cats, their turf wars or whatever else they're doing!" Luna told them.

"What's their problem anyway? What did you ever do to them?" Ayame asked.

"Honestly, I don't have a clue. One minute, we were minding our own business and then this little kitten decides Luna's tail is the perfect snack. The little tike wouldn't let go and then that gang began to chase us. My theory is that they're just jealous we're domestic cats. Meaning we have shelter and food." Actaeon said.

"We're here!" Usagi called out to them as she along with Makoto, Jing, and Hiroko came over.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Makoto apologized.

"Sorry about that. My sisters had stolen my bracelet and it took me forever to get it back from the little rascals." Jing explained.

"Work was busy and held me up a bit." Hiroko told them.

Today, Jing and Hiroko wore new outfits. Jing wore a red plaid button up shirt with gold buttons down the front with a thin brown belt over it. Along with a matching skirt. In her hair was a headband that was brown with a heart outlined in gold and in a bow. With brown gloves on her hands. Her earrings were small red jeweled rectangles.

Hiroko wore a more casual outfit with an army green jacket rolled up to her elbows, underneath was a white tee shirt with a red car and stars on it. She also wore basic blue jeans and around her neck was a sliver upside down triangle pendant with a pink jewel in the center.