Friendship through Anime

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

Days had past since that night Sailor Gaea tried to learn about the glove Actaeon gave her. Nearly every night she would try to see if she was ready or not to be able to use it's power of abilities. The whispers repeating their message 'Not yet. Not yet.' When she had told Actaeon, she could tell he was a little disappointed. However, he soon accepted the situation and encouraged her to keep trying just in case and not to give up.

So far, the Dark Kingdom hadn't set up any new traps or sent out any monsters since the whole love letter fiasco. Ayame couldn't help but wonder if the Dark Kingdom member who set it up had been...disposed of since their plan failed now someone knew had taken their place. Biding their time until the right moment. It had happened before, according to Actaeon, though he hoped this wasn't the case. Saying whom they send next wouldn't be as lenient and they would be stronger than the last. Plus, due to the failures of their predecessors, they would be desperate to get rid of the Sailor Guardians quick.

Usagi, Ami, and Rei had also returned and after smacking Usagi with a pillow, Ayame and Naru eventually forgave her. For now, Ayame relaxed at home as the TV droned on in the background. Looking up from her book, she saw an ad that caught her attention.

On the screen, Sailor V appeared as she shouted out, "Sai! lor! V!" Followed by the title appearing in her place as the TV announcer said, "A new blockbuster animated movie!" Kids in the background shouted, "Sailor V!" as the same announcer continued, "Coming soon to a theater near you!"

It surprised Ayame how popular Sailor V was these days. First she got her own game at the arcade and now Sailor V's getting an anime movie too. Though, Sailor V was the first on the scene before Sailor Gaea, Zephyrus, Mars, Mercury, and even Sailor Moon. So it made sense she would be popular first. Though Ayame wasn't interested in fame, she did think it would be nice if more people would notice Sailor Gaea and give her persona a little attention.

Shingo didn't know about her until Ayame told him. With a sigh, she looked over to where Actaeon was to find him gone. Where was he going off to these days?

XXXXXXXXXX

"Achoo!" the previously mentioned cat sneezed. He wiped his nose with his tail as he continued following three girls walking down the sidewalk. While watching them he had learned to of their names. One girl had short curly dark brown hair with framed rectangle black glasses over brown eyes. She wore a light and dark blue button up shirt with a pocket on the right side. Along with kaki pants held in place with a brown belt. Her shoes were brown penny loafers. Her name was Hiromi.

The girl on her right had lighter brown hair held back with a pastel yellow headband, though a few bangs managed to slip through. She wore a pair of green earrings and a orange overall dress with a pastel yellow shirt underneath. Her name was Kazuko.

The last and third girl had long hair that she wore in a braid. Her hair was a cyber grape color and her eyes were cyan blue. She wore a men's summer straw fedora with a orchid colored band around it with periwinkle feather that bobbed up and down as she walked. She also wore rimless yellow wire glasses and sierra earrings. She wore an army green sleeveless jean jacket over an indigo top. Along with shorts that matched her jacket and brown combat boots. On her arms were a few plastic bracelets with different designs on them. Actaeon had yet to learn her name.

"I hate to say it, but now I'm completely depressed." Hiromi said as she walked and held her work to her chest.

"So did you understand what the director wanted?" Kazuko asked.

"Not even! He always speaks in these abstract terms I don't get." Hiromi answered, no doubt thinking about the meeting they'd just left from.

"Hiromi does have a point. I have a hard time figuring Director Asato out, too." The third girl said.