"Oh your phone was charging beside the couch." He points over to the side where Brianna was. I have a feeling she broke it "accidentally" too. I really don't care at this point because problematic energies are handled by karmic sequences. These past few years I've turned calmer without seeking revenge. Of course I have my moments, but something tells me not to do it now.

"You mean this phone?" She held my broken screen protected phone with portrayed innocence. I smiled to myself before before turning to a read face Yuko. "Yuko don't blow your top for irrelevancy. If I'm not mad, you shouldn't be either. Before you try to shift the relationship try understanding where she's coming from." I say touching his hot arm.

"I'll pay for whatever you need..." He tries to offer.

"No it's okay, seriously. I have enough mon- shit I need to call the school!" I groaned looking at the time on the Samsung fridge screen. 10:15am.

"Use my phone to call them." He commands placing his unlocked iPhone in my hand. "I thought you had a Vivo?" I tilt my head at him. "I switched it yesterday." "Oh, thanks I'll be right back." I responded grabbing my phone. I watched Yuko go to his room before looking at Bri with a serious face. I looked around her face and to find a  hickey that looks recent.

"You know they say you get what you attract. He's a good man but yet you still whoring but want to be territorial of him. Honey I don't chase men, he's yours. If you want to whore around don't get with a good man just to break his heart." I rolled my eyes in disgust at her guilt before heading to my room.

I sat on my bed dialing the preparatory checking my old acrylic nails leaning on my right knee. The phone picks up at the second ring.

"Hello-"

°|•|°|•|°

"Thank you! See you all on Monday." I said letting the line click placing Yuko's phone behind me. Small frustration fills me as I looked at my screen protector to the phone I had since forever. "I should have let daddy buy me a new phone."

Dad and mom stay going shopping and living their best lives and offered me multiple times to join them. I rejected those offers so caught up with school. Rejected everything just so that I could graduate. I never knew how much I missed out on.

"Three weeks? Are you even being real? I've been here since Friday, she's one of my fucking best friends for fuck sake! How the fuck would I have been creeping with her if I was at my parents in Japan and working night shifts when I reached the US?"

Best friend?

"Then why the fuck she's your best friend? Why you need a girl best friend?"

"But yet you go hard for Kevian."

"Don't do Kevian!"

I must be invisible, how I slipped in the bathroom without them noticing? The couple talked– well senselessly argued while I did my hair. I indecisively washed my hair again wanting to straighten my hair and buy them some time to meet amends.

Two hours later I pat my naked body dry looking in the mirror. I moisturized from head to toe with hyaluronic acid lotion. 

My hair soaked up most of the water but I let it are dry a little more. I put on my outfit pulling my breast up before adjusting my tights that I had on before my nap.

Looked at myself in the mirror over hearing Brianna's dramatically pitchy voice. I shook my head minding my own business looking through the depths of the cabinet behind me.

Eight butterfly clips, ORS heat protection oil, a straightening brush and an electric hot comb was all I needed to start. This is going to be quicker I thought.