I offered Lucas to stay the night because it was already evening, but he refused and decided to drive back to the pack which he was leading while Mia couldn't.

I stayed with her the whole time, but after a few hours my eyes got tired and I drifted off to sleep.

Mia's POV.:

Slowly, I could feel that I was about to wake up again but my eyes refused to open just yet. I don't know how long I was sleeping, but I knew that it must be long. While I was sleeping I dreamed about Raymond , how he tortured me. And about Brandon...what did Raymond do to him? I asked myself this question the whole time but as time passed, I don't wanted to think about this. I wanted to finally wake up!

So I tried to open my eyes. I blinked a few times until I could open my eyes completely. When I was at full awareness, I noticed that something was laying next to me. I turned my head slightly to see who was there and spotted Mason. I directly smiled when I saw his sleeping face right next to me. I missed him so  much. I tried to move my right hand, which greatfully worked. I lifted it and placed it onto Mason's head, stroking his hair a bit and smiled.  I had a little headache but apart of this my body didn't hurt at all.

After one minute or so, Mason moved slightly and groaned a bit , which made me chuckle. When he heard  me chuckling, his eyes snapped open and he slowly moved to a sitting position, eyeing me with shock and joy at the same time, whereupon I chuckled again.

''Are you just going to look at me like this or will you also talk to me?'' I asked him smiling.

He blinked a few times, probably to make sure that he wasn't dreaming or so until he also started to smile brightly.

''Mia...'' He said almost unhearable.

''Hey.'' I said chuckling.

''Hey.'' He said also chuckling now and taking my hand in his.

''You're awake.'' He said still smiling brightly.

''Yeah, obviously.'' I answered with a chuckle afterwards which Mason replied with rolling his eyes.

''I thought you'd never wake up again...'' He stated sadly...

I gave him a sad smile and lifted both my arms to sign him that he should hug me, what he luckily did.

He placed his arms around my body, first careful,but when he noticed that I rapped my arms tightly around his neck, he also held me tight and hid his head in the crook of my neck. A single tear rolled down his cheek when he lifted his whole body so that he was laying beside me on the bed. I didn't recognized that I was silently crying until Mason lifted his head and his one hand to stroke aver my cheek to wipe some tears away. He gazed lovingly in my eyes and kissed me tenderly, which made me feel warm and alive inside my body again. Both of us smiled as he released from our kiss and pressed our foreheads against each other.

''Don't worry. You won't get rid of me that easy.'' I said and he chuckled with me joining in.

''I know.'' He said and stood up from our embrace and wiped any sign of that he cried out of his face which made me chuckle again.

Only ten seconds later, a man came inside the room and behind him was Ryan. Both of them smiled and the one man, who I don't know came across the room to my bed and introduced himself.

''Hello Alpha Mia, I'm Max, the pack doctor. I've taken care of you and your wounds when Mason brought you here. How are you feeling?'' He asked friendly but slightly concerned.

''I'm feeling good. I'm not hurt or anything except of a bit headache. But...how long did I sleep?''

''Three, almost four days.'' Max answered.

''Ouh..''

''Do you remember anything?'' He asked with interest.

''Yes,but first of all, thank you that you doctored me. And yes, I can remember everything of what happened. But I don't think that this will make you happy.'' I stated, while on the faces of the others was interest placed with a hint of concern.

''Can you, tell us, what happened?'' Mason asked me calmly, and I nodded.

''Yes.'' I said and sighed before I started to tell them what has happened on my stay with Raymond.

I turned to Mason. ''After the....incident between us, I was in my room. A few seconds passed when I heard a wind blow and suddelny someoe wrapped his arms around my head and placed a cloth above my mouth. I tried to punch this man, but failed because I fainted. When I woke up, I was tied up on a bed, and after a while Ramond entered the room. He stabbed me with a knife and went luckily, because that was the only time I could reach Lucas, and sent him a message. I also almost escaped once, when I lied to him that needed to use the toilet, but obviously failed, because just when I was about to exit the territory, Raymond got me again and chained me up in another room. He provoked me, so i said him what he deserved, which obviously he didn't like because he stabbed me ten to twelve time until he went for a short time. But not even five minutes passed when he came back and injected me. I fainted again and woke up in a cell.''

I stopped for a moment, not knowing how I could describe who I saw down there.

''In the cell beside me, was another man. I first didn't see his face, but after I made him noticing me, he sat up and looked me straight in the eye. It was Brandon, my mate who i thought was dead.''

I lowered my head and heard gasps from the others, but nevertheless continued.

''He was there the whole three years since the first  war between werewolves and vampires. Raymond staged his death and kept him down there and as his revenge, he also brought me there.''

''Revenge? Revenge for what?'' Ryan asked all of a sudden. I lifted my head and answered him.

''When the second war between the species took place, a few month after the first, I killed his wife in my rage. I just wanted revenge for Brandon's death and didn't care who of this creatures would pay for it.'' I answered which let everybody except mason gasp again.

''Anyways, He wanted to kill Brandon right in front of my eyes, when one of his vampire-slaves brought him the message the some wolves were in their territory. So he Brandon be tied up and let him be brought upstairs while he ignited the fire in the cells, with me in it. Then he ran away, and I blanked out.'' I told them, finishing my story.

Mason and Ryan watched each other, when the door opened and Mason's gamma, Reece came in.

''Alpha, sorry that I'm interrupting but it's important. There's a man, also werewolf who wants to see Alpha Mia.'' he stated.

''Who's he?'' Mason asked him sternly.

''I don't know. We spotted him in the boxroom of the vampire's mansion and he followed us. He's very weak but he consists to see Mia.'' He told us.

''Mia!'' I heard a voice calling my name from the distance.

''Brandon?''

***********************************************************************

Hello my lovely readers! I wanted to let you wait a little longer for the next chapter, but I wanted to update . I hope you're happy :D

Anyways, did you expect that the story would go further this way? :)

I hope you like this chapter and of course the whole story and would be pleased, if you would Vote or/and comment :-)

I really want to hear your opinion ! :D

See ya' <3