A New Beginning

"You're already finished?" Mason asked when I began washing the blood off my hands.

"Yeah, though I'd advise that none of our pack members should take care of... The rest of her." I dried my hands and wrapped my arms around Mason's waist, feeling him do the same with me.

"Okay, I'll make Ashton do it." I chuckled and let Mason lead me to our bedroom.

After five days I was finally out of the 'hospital' I was locked in. My injuries were all healed, though one was still left. The wound and pain of the loss of our child was still unbearable. I knew that it was just a fetus, just growing a heartbeat on its own, but it was still my baby. A part of me. It would always hurt knowing that the possibility of having a family already was robbed by a bitch that was blinded by dumbness and her feelings.

But I was alive and with Mason. And that was the priority as of now.

Arriving in the bedroom, I took Mason's hands and led him to our bed, sitting down with him. "Now, tell me what I missed within the past ten months of my absence."

"There's not much to tell." He said with a slight smile. "Brandon and Jenna became a pair, the pack recovered from their injuries and your Alpha was almost dying of worry for his beloved mate."

I placed my palm on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him.
His lips felt so good, as if I would taste chocolate for the first time in my life, just better.

Mason wrapped his arms around my lower waist and lifted me on top of his lap so that I was straddling him.
I smiled, enjoying his hands on my body.
His hands traveled from my bottom up my spine and ripped the fabric of my shirt, parting it into two. When he pulled the torn shirt away from my body, it was my turn to lift his T-shirt over his head, revealing his delicious looking abs and V- line.
I moaned in appreciation and let him flip us over so that he was hovering over me.
His lips lowered from my jaw to my neck and came in contact with the mark he set on me. I moaned in pleasure and gripped his hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips traveled down my chest and stomach, only stopping at the waistline of my leggings.
Mason then began to smirk and ripped the last of my and his clothes off our bodies, not wasting a second before making me his over and over again.

"I'm so glad all this is over." I sighed in Mason's arms, his fingers caressing my back creating pleasurable shivers. "That we can start over now." I added.

"Yeah, me too." He smiled and leaned into me, beginning to kiss my neck again. "And I'm looking forward to practicing to create our own family."

I closed my eyes and stretched my neck to give him better access to it. "Don't you think the amount of practicing for today is reached?"

"Not even slightly." He murmured and continued.

I chuckled and pushed him away a bit when I heard someone knock on the door.
Mason growled in annoyance. "WHAT?"

"Alpha, the others are still worried about Luna. I think it would be good for them to see that their Luna is fine again." Mason's beta said through the door, the fear hearable in his voice.

Mason growled again but knew he was right. "We'll be there in a few!" I told the beta before hearing his descending steps.

"Come on, Alpha, lets show them that their leaders are fine." I said with a forced smile and went to stand up when Mason pulled me into his arms again.

"The only problem is, we're not fine."

I sighed. "That's not something they should know, right?"

~*~

"Luna!!!" The crowd cheered in happiness when Mason and I went to the field where all of our members were gathered.