Emotions Run Rampant!

Mulai dari awal

"That will be great. I heard from Actaeon that Ayame has been taking art lessons from Yumemi Yumeno and Nanami has also been giving her pointers." Jing informed her.

"That's something I still don't get. Talking cats of all things. Not only was my uncle turned into a monster, and I'm part of a superhero squad. How come we don't hang out with Rei? She's a guardian too, right?" Hiroko asked.

Jing frowned and sighed. "She is. I use to respect and admire her before. When Sailor Moon was named leader, Rei was against it and pinched Ami's leg to force her to see things more her way. It was the same day you joined. After that I was completely disillusioned with her. We don't talk anymore." Jing answered.

Hiroko thought it over and nodded. "I can see where Rei is coming from. Sailor Moon is a bit clumsy, but forcing her teammate to agree with her through intimidation and pain wasn't a good move on her part."

"That's why I like being on Sailor Gaea's team better. We are given a choice. When I first joined, Kijin, my boyfriend was in danger because of a monster. It made him into a completely different person. Being Sailor Zephyrus has given me the ability to protect what is important to me. Nanami joined when one of her friends was in danger, too." Jing pointed out.

"Just like when I wanted to save my Uncle. We were all drawn into this by our desire to protect. It's interesting when you look at it that way." Hiroko thought.

Jing nodded as they lapsed into silence as they thought.

"Still, what is up with talking cats?" Hiroko broke the silence.

"You really can't get over that can you? I don't even bat an eyelash at it now. You'll get use to it." Jing assured her.

Hiroko sighed, slumping in defeat. Something about that cat just struck her as odd. She didn't get the same feeling from Luna. Just what was it?

"Look, we're here. Hey guys!" Jing yelled as they saw the others up ahead.

Looking up from their seats on a bench, Ayame along with Nanami smiled as waved. "Hey, girls!"

"So? What's the plan today?" Jing asked.

"Just taking the time to be normal junior high school students." Nanami answered as they moved to a picnic table to talk.

"Is it sad that I've nearly forgotten what normal girls our age do?" Ayame asked.

The girls just laughed.

"Anyway, normal or not, I have something I've been dying to discus." Nanami said.

"What?" The girls asked.

"Boys and love lives!" Nanami said.

Causing Ayame and Jing to groan.

"Oh, don't be a spoilsport! Unlike you two, Hiroko and I don't have boyfriends. Time to give us the details. Ayame, you've kept most of your relationship in the dark. We want the truth!" Nanami said.

"Ayame has a boyfriend?" Hiroko asked.

The girls all stopped and looked at her for a moment before they realized their error. "Yeah. Before I became a guardian I met a man called Masato Sanjouin. I would bump into him from time to time. It wasn't until later I learned his real name. Nephrite, a member of the Dark Kingdom. Our enemy. Eventually, he turned against the Dark Kingdom and is on our side now. He's in hiding so the enemy doesn't come after him." Ayame explained.

"Wow." Hiroko answered.

"Moving on, what type of boys do you like? Hiroko? Nanami?" Ayame asked. Swiftly changing the subject.