Back To Study...

"
The day after :
The alarm went off and Kei pushed it off. He rose. Kaito looked at him sweetly.

"Good morning Kei." Kei was quite quiet in the morning, but that didn't stop him from giving Kaito a warm smile as an answer. They got dressed and entered the living area at the same time.
Kou had been awake for a while as usual. He stood in the kitchen and made breakfast for the three of them

"That smells good" Kaito said and Kei nodded, he agreed.

"ah you are already up. beautiful ... Breakfast is almost ready."
Kaito took the plates from the cupboard and Kei laid cutlery and napkins. And while Kaito put down the coffee cups.
Kei stood next to Kou.
And unlocked his cell phone and searched the nearby medice school.
He found one in the center of the city with an interim class schedule. Approving
completed the registration form.

While Kou concentrated on the omelet. Kei filled the coffee maker and turned it on. "Are you stressed?" Kou asked, turning off the fire and looking at Kei for a moment. He clearly had noticed what Kei just did. while he pretending not.
"maybe a little .. I know the
The lessons, very well. but, Since my Unveiling as Ajin, I have not been in a class anymore."
Kei felt a warm hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure, you will do just fine Kei." Kaito said confidently.
"thanks both of you. "

It appeared his first lesson , would be a two hours from now.

Shall I take you there? Kaito offered. "Yeah that would be awesome. Thanks Kai"

Kei was relieved that his best friend would take him there.

The relaxt feelings of the wind blowing through their hair as they sat on Kaito's motorbike while he held himself tight to Kaito.
Calmed Kei. He almost started to daydream as they arrived.
Kai dropped Kei off as promised right in time at the frontside of the building. Kai, rustled through kai's hair as Kei came of it.

"huh?"Kei shook himself wide awake. "Dammed, I need to focus..," he muttered quietly to himself beneath his breath.

"you wouldn't walk in there without saying goodbye would ya?"

Kei smiled nervously.

"of couse I won't..'Kai, would you Pick me up when this is over?"

yeah, I promise...you better go now,"

"right, see ya,Kai.." Kei wanted to hug Kaito but, he didn't, cause he thought everyone would see that. he walked inside the building wich was already crowded with students.

at class things went well, Kei was proud of his own memory saving all information he once learned before. after the break he would proceed soon, to next class. joining the other students on his way.

~~~

On the way to the next classroom, they saw the nursing school girls.
Kei, heard his classmates, call to the girls and whistle.
While they made mutually dirty comments.
Hey is she there, nothing for you ?!
Eric asked me. Pointing to a Girl with blonde hair about the same size as me. She was wearing a black backpack.
"Hm ..."
Why don't you answer me, kei?
"I'm not here to talk about that subject ..."
Ah come on! All the boys do that anyway, unless you're ...
He looked at me doubtfully.
I quickly thought of an answer before he would embarrass me.
I'm already dating ..,. I answered.
Oh sorry. Had said that!
You didn't give me the chance to ....
Who is it?
You don't know H.... Her( oof that was way to close. I thought to myself. I need to avoid this subject next time...)