Another World...

After getting flashes of the memories.
Kai realized That he had known a more sensitive Kei. But, that was so long ago...
He felt sorry for leaving his friend.
Kai looked questioningly at Kou. while Kou had taken a wait and see attitude.

"Do you know where Kei is right now?" he asked.
I have an idea where he might be .."
" Please, Take me there. ."
" sure, I thought you would never ask.." Kou got in the car."I will show you the way."
How could I be so stupidity? Kei needs me... Kaito thought to himself as, he followed Kou on his motorbike.

~~

In the meantime, Kei had calmed just a bit. After a row of suicides and self-harmings he had became tired and laid down.

He thought back to the time when he and Kai where just kids.
How often din't they had played tickle, catch me if you can.. Making camps outside and shared cookies, playing Hide and Seek. Such sweet innocent memories..
right now he wished he had told Kai sooner how much he really meant to him.

Kei pov :
"What if I just destroy my original self?" Kei took the bloody knife that lay from his side and aimed it at his own neck. for a few seconds he thought. "What are you waiting for coward?"
He dropped the knife and started crying again.
"I simply cannot erase my true self and these precious memories. That's all I have left.. If I destroy them. I" am nobody...."

kei really hadn't changed, it was just that Kou and Kaito could bring Kei,s heart to the surface. No matter how deep Kei tried to bury it. That warmth flooding through his body, this thing he was told was love. every time he was near them, or thought, of his only friends. It made him think, that perhaps, this is what being human felt like. If he had both of them by his side, that was all that mattered. but right now with his best friend hating him he din't wanted to move on anymore.

Kei called his IBM.
When it came he asked it:
"Can you please do something for me?
Just anything that takes me out of this world... I'am so tired of living."
Instead of repeating Kei, the Ghost lifted him. Suddenly bandage started wrapping around Kei's body. It felt calming in a certain way.
Before he realised what happened he collapsed in a deep dreamless sleep...
A portal opened and the ghost took Kei with him trough the opening...
Only a black vortex opening remained once they where in.