Just The 3 of us

Kaito pov :
Later that day, we went outside to the park.
the sun was shining brightly. It felt nice on Kei's pale skin.
"Look there is an n ice cream cart near the park!" Noticed Kou and he ran off to it like a child in a toy store.
"Shall we get one too Kei?" Kai asked in his usual sweet tone. He nodded and held Kai's hand as they joined Kou who, was already choosing for himself.

"I want stracciatella, or just chocolate", " Kou said, looking at all tastes with delight.

Than that's settled you get both of them.. Kai said and while the ice cream seller the 2 scoops of ice-cream for Kou. I turned to Kei.
And have you been able to decide?
How bout you Kei?" I asked as I looked at Kei.
"I think I'm going for Pistachio."
I laughed. "I thought you would choose it."
A sweet childhood memory returns to me making my smile even wider.
I wanted to know if he could recall as well.

"Kei remember what you always said about it as a child?" I asked him.

"I thought that green ice cream could not be tasty .. Until you let me gave me some of yours ..Since then it has been my favorite... " Kei replied.
We smiled at smiled at each other.
Enjoying our sweet cold ice-cream we walked into the park.
Kei and I settled down on a bench while Kou was playing with a puppy, Wich had come with other people that were in the park.
"He's just like a kid." Kei mentiont while watching him playing like that. His voice sounded calm.
I laid my arm around his shoulder and Kei leaned closer to me.

After finishing our ice-cream, we joined Kou and headed to the playground in the middle of the park.
Kei, ran to swings and sat down on one. I came shortly after him.
"You mind if I join you ?"
Kei shaked his head.
His blood red eyes sparkled as he looked at me.
I got on the back of the swing. And gave a boost. It didn't take long before we reached a good height.
I saw how Kei enjoyed it and I wished we had more days like this in our past as kids. It didn't matter. right now we had the time of our life, and I wouldn't had wanted it any other way.

Kou, was hanging upside down on the trapezium. And almost fell off it because something distracted him.
He fell off of it, Got back up. and went towards the man.
"Where is he going?" Kei asked as he noticed.
I stopped the swing from moving. And looked in Kou's direction.

Kou pov :
At bench at the edge of the playground sat a man.
I recognized him from somewhere..
"heh ... Why does he look so familiar?" I asked myself.
I walked over there to have a closer look.
When I finally was in front of the man. I could clearly see his face. I think he din't noticed me cause he sat there reading a book... But I recognized my old buddy out of thousands...
"Charles," I started.
He looked up from his book and looked at me in disbelief, Surprised by my presence,. "
Kou,, is that really you?
I grinned." Yeah totally!" I answered.
" man, It's good to see you again."
Memories came back to me.
I hadn't seen him since he wanted to secure me, he had given me the courage to jump off the building so I could escape from Sato. It was long ago and I had never forgotten him. Because of him, I had the courage to fight. Despite my fear.
I had learned so much from him. To me Charles been like a father...
He stroked my head and tousled my hair. I could only laugh.
"You haven't changed a bit." He said sweetly.
"Have you being Allright?"
"Yeah, I am here with my friends..." I shrugged happily.
"Oh, nice. My daughter is playing here too."
"Your daughter?" I replied Questioning.
Oh right, how could I forget.. He mentiont her before but I couldn't remember her name...
A jong black haired girl ran past me and almost caused me to fall.
The little girl jumped in Charles his arms. "Daddy!" She exclaimed happily.
"Kou, this is my daughter Emilia. Emily for short." he introduced me. The girl looked at me with her pale blue eyes. She pooked my nose and started laughing. "...Eh.... ?"
"I think she wants to play with you Kou." Charles said with a smile on his face.
Yes I want to! Emily shouted and poked my belly.... You are him!
She started running around teasing me..
"I come catch you!" I replied teasing her back and ran behind her.. "

After a while chasing we played hide and seek. She was pretty good at it.
She surprised me by comming out her hideout when it took me too long finding her. She giggled. After a while I noticed that it was already late. and she got me exhausted. and before that, happens to me, it takes a lot of effort.

Emily clearly wasn't. Tired at all where did she got all of this energy from?
Do you want to be my horse? She asked. How could I say no to such a cute little girl? On the other hand I really din't had much engery left.

Kaito and Kei had being watching us playing for a while. They clearly din't wanted to disturb .
Now it was evening Kaito and Kei decided it was about time to go home
They wanted to go home together but, not without me..
"Hi Kou! you seemed to have fun with this little one. " Kaito said with a smile kneeling down to the child.
"Yes I was about taking her back to het father before leaving the park with you guys.
" Please be my horsey... " Emily yawned and looking begging at me..
I will carry her, Kaito offered and lowered his back so she could get up.
He held her tightly with both hands.

"You have soft hair." The little girl said as she laid her hands on his head.
"I thought it would be pricky, like a hedgehog" She giggled.
We took her back to Charles who was already waiting for us to come back.
"Did you had fun little one?"
"Yes daddy.!" She exclaimed happily.
Thanks for taking care of her."
" ah no problem man. "I replied.
Hey Kou did you ever thought of a job as babysitter? He offered. Wha. What me?!" " Yes.. I think you would do just fine. think about it okay." he handled me a card with his adres on. It seemed nearby. "I will keep it in mind. Thanks Charles."
"no, thank you. Now gotta go. It's almost Emily her bedtime and we need to have dinner too."
"Alright see ya!" Kou Waved at them.

Shall we go too? Kaito asked. Kei nodded and looked at me. I "yeah good I can use some rest."
"What you? " Kei looked at me in disbelief with wide open eyes his mouth fell open. Kaito started to laugh at this situation.
and I followed the two of them with a happy feeling.