Chapter 3: Aero-Blacksmith

Sorry if you see any typos i'll redit this eventually.
—————————————————————

"Yes! We're going to find a village!" Narancia said, as he was very excited to find a village. He went fishing so he was prepared to find a cat. And he has plenty of bones from skeletons for doggies. The only thing he wasn't excited for was the long ride to the mainland, but it won't be THAT long, except for the fact that it is. And by the time they will get to the mainland, Narancia will probably be asleep even though he can't skip the day by sleeping.

"Well we'll find one eventually Narancia, we might not find one right away. Just don't get your hopes up too high." Fugo said.

"I'm not," Narancia said, lying. He's so totally hyped to find a village and can't wait to find something to tame.
Of course, they knew he was lying but they can't really do much about that.

"What are we waiting for, let's go already!" Mista whined.

"We'll go tomorrow. If you haven't already seen it, it's getting nighttime, and we need the protection of our houses and not to be in the open sea." Bruno said.

Narancia and Mista became sad and trudged home. It then started raining. The rain really is convenient with the sad Mista and sad cat- I mean Narancia sadly walking home. The rain bounced off their blocky, waterproof, bodies whilst they trudge. The rest of the group walks after them, but not as sad.

"Hey, Narancia! Wait up!" Fugo said, sprinting to him.

"What Fugo," Narancia said.

"Don't be so bummed, we'll find a village tomorrow and something for you to tame ok?" Fugo said. He raised his eyebrows because he can. Narancia perked up a bit at the comment.

"Ok Fugo, but promise we'll find one tomorrow!" Narancia said. Fugo honestly could really promise it but he did anyway.

"Alright, I promise." Fugo said.

"Good, by the way, I did as much as I could of the math homework, and I think I got some right, even though I only did like three questions....." Narancia said, running away.

"YOU DID HOW MANY?!?!?!" Fugo said, chasing after him with the fork.

"Mista, stop being so sad jeez you're bumming the rest of us out with those vibes man." Trish said. Mista offendedly gasped.

"Trish omg you're so mean! Plus you're not the one who's dreams were just (temporarily) crushed!!" Mista said.

"My dreams shattered a long time ago." Trish said solemnly.

"Jeez stop being so brooding, Trish." Mista said.

"MISTA YOU'RE SO MEAN! AND YOU SMELL HORRIBLE! GIORNO HELP ME!!" Trish screamed and ran over to Giorno.

"All alone again huh?" Mista said to himself.

"I said, ALL ALONE AGAIN HUH?" Mista screamed.

"What? Oh yea, feel better Mista." Giorno said while peeling Trish from him. Mista gasped and ran home crying.

"Well, Leone? How was it." Bruno said, walking with Abbacchio.

"Infuriating, we were out for hours, with that brat! I don't see why you like him so much Bucciarati!" Abbacchio said.

"Giorno is a valuable part of this team! Without him, we could all be dead! I don't see why you don't like him so much." Bruno said.

"He's just not trustworthy! Like at all! And his hair is weird." Abbacchio said, crossing his arms if he hasn't already.