Chapter 2: Moody Ocean

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Do you like it?" Trish persisted.

"Well yea, it's cozy and probably a good place for a small house." Fugo responded.

"Would you want to live here?" Trish asked.

"Sure, but I guess it depends on who I'd live with. Sure living alone on a small island would be nice, but I like the company of someone else." Fugo said.

"What about you."

"I'd like a bigger island." She said. Fugo rolled his eyes and the conversation ended there.
Fugo and Trish arrived at the first island after Abbacchio and Giorno, which left the last group.

Mista wasn't that happy. He was with a fellow Minecraft expert yes, but they had way more knowledge and would not shut up. Their island was diagonal from the first, and it was the fourth one. But Bucciarati wanted Mista to get over his fear of the number 4, so he put him on the island with the most insufferable "child" ever. They occasionally talked about a shared knowledge point, but there wasn't much talking by Mista besides the occasional "Shut up" towards Narancia. They were on the island with the cave, so the two went in a bit until they found a deep hole, it would probably kill someone who jumped down. Narancia suddenly had a thought,

"wait are we only playing Minecraft because it got popular because of pewds?" Narancia said.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut the fuck up Narancia" Mista said, and then kicked him. This made Narancia fall in the hole.

"narancia fell from a high height"
(their usernames are their actual names but lowercase because haha)

The text ran across everyone's eyes, they're not sure how but it did anyways. They all sighed simultaneously and waited for Narancia to respawn. When he did they told him to go find Mista because he was alone on the fourth island. Narancia eventually found Mista chilling on the island surface.

"Hey Mista, lets go!" Narancia said to him.

"Nah dude, we can't until you get your stuff back." Mista said. Narancia hmphed, 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and decided to go back down in the cave. Mista snickered behind him. They eventually got to the hole.

"Hey Narancia, just jump down and go get it!" Mista said.

"Ok" Narancia jumped down again.

"narancia fell from a high height"

- a couple of minutes later -

They were all gathered on the first island. The sun was setting and they were all ready for what night has in store for them. They knew mobs would be spawning all over, so they needed protection. Narancia and Mista, who have killed thousands of each kind of mob, know exactly what's in store.
So they propose that everyone sticks together on top of a tree while Narancia and Mista deal with the mobs. For weapons, they have Stone things because they're taking things slow so everyone can get situated with Minecraft. But soon they will be getting iron, and gold, and lapiz, and Redstone, and emerald, and most importantly, diamonds. The two are Minecraft geniuses, so they can get diamonds in under an hour.

They really are good. But not everyone else is. And that's why everyone except Narancia and Mista is huddled up on top of a tree trying to stay safe from the mobs. They hope to not die at least on the first night, even though Narancia died within the first hour of playing. He can just be stupid sometimes, even with things he's an expert in. Which he is never usually capable of being.

As scheduled, this made Fugo mad. But he's also very proud of Narancia for beating and becoming an expert of the game on his own. Narancia can be smart sometimes, even though other times it shouldn't seem possible. He's just very easily manipulated by enemies. Sometimes by the others in the Bucci gang.
Narancia was interrupted in his conversation with Mista by getting shot in the ass, most likely from a skeleton. Narancia gasped and then angrily inhaled and went to go kill the skeleton, it was quite easy. The group on the tree is only supposed to worry about the spiders, they were all armed just in case. Zombies were easy to fight, and so were spiders. Not so many skeletons and creepers. And they hoped they wouldn't come across any phantoms, whatever those are. But the night goes by quickly, so they'll be done shortly, and no one will have to worry.
"Hey Mista, you ever wonder why they put these new features in the game? Some of them are completely useless." Narancia said.