"A sentence worse than death." Zoisite said from behind him. Nephrite was sure Zoisite would be thrilled for him to go and replace him.

Turning to glare at him, Nephrite said. "I am Nephrite, proud member of the Dark Kingdom's Four Kings of Heaven! And I will succeed in my mission! In fact, I now know just how to deal with Sailor Moon." Clenching hand in a fist.

"Sounds a lot like the story we used to hear from Jadeite." Zoisite reminded them all. "What's your plan?"

Nephrite spared him an angered glance as he addressed his queen. "Queen Beryl, I promise you that this time, Sailor Moon will be dealt with and eliminated."

Queen Beryl chuckled and resting her chin in her hand simply said. "Very well, then."

"I'm going to destroy her with her own love!" Nephrite announced as he laughed maliciously. It was absolutely brilliant and he couldn't wait to get stared.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

After being allowed to leave the Dark Kingdom to return to his hideout, Nephrite went straight to work. He now knew Sailor Moon's weakness, he just had to use it to lure her out to trap her. Sailor Moon would have to show herself if it was for her dearly beloved Tuxedo Mask. The problem was getting her attention without her knowing it was him behind it. He remembered how Jadeite got the Sailor Scouts attention and shook him head. For his plan to work, he needed subtlety that his predecessor clearly lacked.

It was then he remembered the words of a human general, Sun Tzu, 'If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles.' What did Nephrite know about Sailor Moon? He had a basic idea what he was looking for. Sailor Moon was at the very least a middle school student judging from height and age appearance. And from prior information, he knew for a fact that the Sailor Guardians, Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Gaea, and Zephyrus only operated in Tokyo and if he narrowed it down further, around the Juban area. It wasn't a long stretch to say that the five of them lived in the area and if they were middle school students, went to school in that area.

He knew about Sailor V traveling all over the place and foiling some of Kunzites' plans, but right now, his main focus was on the ones that were actually making a nuisance of themselves.

Knowing the general area the Sailor Guardians lived narrowed down his search but there had to be thousands of girls there. It would be hard to narrow them down. Then, he got an idea.

'Love letters. A romantic way to express feelings of love in written form. Whether delivered by hand, mail, carrier pigeon, or romantically left in a secret location, the letter may be anything from a short and simple message of love to a lengthy explanation of feelings. Only a few people know about Tuxedo Mask. Those who don't know him will think it's a pen name. If I send letters to every middle school girl in the area and tell them meet me some where Sailor will defiantly show herself. All the others will think it's a prank due to the letters being sent to every other girl! It's brilliant!' Nephrite thought.

Using his resources, he hacked into all the school records and soon gathered all the names of the girls and their addresses. One name in particular caught his attention, Ayame Mascari. For a moment, he wondered if he should send her one or not. The thought of her going to meet him thinking it was from Tuxedo Mask made his blood boil. Then he composed himself. She probably didn't even know about Tuxedo Mask and think it was a prank. Ayame wasn't as boy crazy as some of the other girls and she was smart and responsible. She wouldn't be interested. With that in mind, he continued without further problem. Shoving aside the questions of why he needed to assure himself Ayame wouldn't fall for it for another day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was after school and Ayame was returning home after school and her volunteer work. She didn't spend it with Jing since she had plans with Kijin for a date. So far the Dark Kingdom had been quiet the last few days since Mika's attack and hadn't seemed to have picked a new target yet. Honestly, it was still a little early for one to be chosen if one compared it to the amount of time between the previous victims. So Ayame, Jing, and Actaeon weren't that concerned.